World of Warcraft - Play for free with Kametsu members!

Koby

WOW_Wrath_of_the_Lich_King_transparency.png

on TrueWOW private server

Several Kametsu members got together and created a guild on a private server known as Spermik for World of Warcraft ~ Wrath of the Lich King. Spermik has since then merged with another private server by the name TrueWoW. We'd like to get even more people involved in the game and grow our guild. We're all still pretty much a low level guild but we're well on our way. So yeah come join us. It's absolutely free to download and free to play and it's amazingly simple to get started.

*NOTE* Kametsu's guild is an Alliance-based guild.

† How to Install / Setup †

You create an account here: TrueWoW Register page and login using the account username and password once you've finished the installing below.

Once the download is finished it is now time to connect the client to the right server.

Go into the World of Warcraft folder then go into the Data folder then click on the enUS (WoW/Data/enUS) folder. Find the realmlist.wtf file and open it in notepad. Delete everything in that file and replace with what is provided below:

set realmlist login.truewow.org

Finally create a shortcut if you want to the WoW.exe file and run it.

You're ready to create a character and play. Meet up with one of the Guild Leaders and have them add you to the Guild.

† Members List †

A.C Milan

Character Names, Class, & Primary Professions:

ChaoticAnarchy

Koby

Malyssa Rahl

Character Names & Class:

N/A

Minkseru

Mute Point

NickthePwn3r

Character Names & Class:

N/A

Oblivia

Character Names & Class:

N/A

Penndragon

Renzourin

Sakura Rei

seirachan

→Speed←

Character Names & Class:

N/A

twinArmageddons

• Ricebowl

Not all of the characters listed above are actually in the guild in-game, but we're listing all characters anyhow. You can find an up-to-date listing of our guild at TrueWoW Armory as well as see Guild Stats such as race and class breakdown to see what we're made of and what we're lacking.

NOTE: Our guild is on the Alliance side so to be part of our Guild and to play with us you'll have to create an Alliance character and not a Horde.

NOTE: To appear in the TrueWoW Armory listing, your character must be at least level 10.

Let us know if you join the server by posting below. Would be great if you provided your character names, race, class, and your timezone, so others can easily find you in the game to add you to the Guild and such.

truewow728x169-rounded.png

When I log in with a battle net account, they tell me that a patch is required and I have to restart, the patch updates it to 4.0 I think, am I supposed to do something to get around this?

I don't have WoW anymore, but they have an update list on the server list thing. Just remove those servers off the list and it won't auto update.

When I log in with a battle net account, they tell me that a patch is required and I have to restart, the patch updates it to 4.0 I think, am I supposed to do something to get around this?

As I already said, do not load the launcher. Delete ALL shortcuts, and run the WoW.exe instead.

You create an account here: http://wow.spermik.eu and login using the account info.

Yeah, the server seems to be empty unless that's how it's supposed to be in the intro quests and for the 2 times I logged on I was disconnected after about half an hour of playing.

I've had absolutely zero disconnects other than the daily 15 minutes of downtime at 11 PM central when they perform server backups and resets. So honestly to me that sounds like an issue on your end, unless the server was having issues which could happen to any server. Lets just hope you don't continue to have issues.

As for emptiness, of course beginning towns will likely be empty as very few people would go back to those places after finishing them. Try going to Stormwind, Westfall, etc.. you'll see quite a bit of players in those areas. Especially in the square next to the auction center there is almost always 15-30 people chilling around there.

Of course it isn't going to be as active as the official servers... but this server averages 400-600 players on pretty much at all times and when they weren't I could always ask them if they were available through msn or the forum for some questing.. although I do quite a bit of soloing as well.

Let us know your character info and such idl.. and I'll add you to guild. There is almost always at least one of our own guild members on pretty much any time I've logged in as well.

As for emptiness, of course beginning towns will likely be empty as very few people would go back to those places after finishing them. Try going to Stormwind, Westfall, etc.. you'll see quite a bit of players in those areas. Especially in the square next to the auction center there is almost always 15-30 people chilling around there.

Of course it isn't going to be as active as the official servers... but this server averages 400-600 players on pretty much at all times and when they weren't I could always ask them if they were available through msn or the forum for some questing.. although I do quite a bit of soloing as well.

if you say so :sweat: lol i mean i not going to make any problems or anything but thats why i went to molten-wow. 1x server so bliz like with 1000s on at one time. half the time on Spermik i hardly seen anyone and i have both horde and ally 80s on that server. i stoped going on ther myself becuse not enofe players there for me and my friends all went on to biger and better servers. but i think it is ok for a starter server.:)

molten-wow is for retards, hackers, and n00bs.

lol :beat_brick: lol no hackers there are some noobs and retards though get them with any big pop lol. but o well just time to agree to disagree lol i mean i dont want to have any problems or anyhting i was just talking lol cool idea of the guild though wish i thought of it first, i mean posting here to get members lol

lol :beat_brick: lol no hackers there are some noobs and retards though get them with any big pop lol. but o well just time to agree to disagree lol i mean i dont want to have any problems or anyhting i was just talking lol cool idea of the guild though wish i thought of it first, i mean posting here to get members lol

I logged into wolten-wow once and within 15 minutes I saw three lvl 1 characters hit lvl 80 (such obvious hacking when the first creature you kill gains 79 levels for you). Everyone I talked to seemed like idiots, and half of them typed as if they were missing part of their keyboard. I asked about 5 people how to get to Ironforge (even though I knew how) and none of them claimed to even have a clue despite all being lvl 80. Seriously I didn't meet a single level-headed player there and almost everyone had lvl 80 characters. Like I said... only spent around 15 minutes on wolten-wow but that was enough for me to delete their realmlist.

It's Spermik for me. Besides we have Kametsu's Guild there now, as well as on one of my characters I'm in a large guild of several hundred players. I have no plans to switch servers ever.

But to each their own. If you don't want to join us, then why bother spamming this topic? It's not a general WoW thread, but rather for those joining the guild or at least the same server.

I'll post my info as soon as I make sure the disconnection thing is temporary, if I try to log back on, the server name is coloured red for some reason, doesn't make too much sense to get into an rpg if you're gonna have issues like that.

There should be two servers, one in red, another in yellow.