Sign in to follow this  
zeriu

What is Gil used for?

So apparently I won the lottery. Never even knew until lemmingllama told me by wishing me a happy birthday. What is Gil even used for? hehe

I really wish people would learn how to read and learn how to check for existing topics. This has at least 50 topics explaining it. I'm going to be mean and tell you to look for it rather than explain again here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vanstyx
      Theres a Red X on my picture i dont know whats up lol i donated today to still no reply on that lol Help!!
    • By Xanders
      hi im new here is there anything important i should know of ?
    • By Dsstriker
      Sorry finding this forum a little difficult to navigate
    • By Kid Boruto
      I'm having issues being able to actually load the download links in my web browser, and trust me I have tried everything.

(I haven't tried JDownloader yet because I'm still surfing the web, I can't do both at the same time sadly, this computer is frigging slow-ass)

If anyone could help me, I'd very much appreciate it.

(there are no alternative download methods for what I'm trying to download either sadly)

Huh, never mind, seems it's just a problem with Firefox, JumboFiles works fine for me if I use Internet Explorer.

I hope they fix this issue with FireFox soon though, I hate IE.

This can be marked as solved now, all I had to do was clear my cookies/cache and restart firefox *sweat*.
    • By Captain_Aizen13
      I made about 30 post over the last week and then for some strange reason, this forum started giving me error 404's over the last few days. Finally, I was able to log in again, but all my post history and everything I've done has been deleted. WTF guys?

Even my avatar and sig is gone. It's like this entire account got reset to nothing.