how do you choose a good anime?

donny8894

Watch AMVs from many series. See an interesting scene, find out what anime it is, watch.

Or read the TvTropes.org page.

Wouldn't recommend watching AMV's as some of them contain spoilers one of the AMV's i watched spoiled the ending of one of my animes, it basically just slammed the ending in my face. Now i never watch AMV's unless i'm up to date with that anime or have completed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First off I check and see which station is airing it. If it's airing on Adult Swim, chances are I'll check it out if the episode description looks interesting and then I'll watch the episode airing that night to get a first impression. That's one method by which I discover new anime to watch, and is how I came across and got interested in InuYasha, Death Note, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Durarara!!, YuYu Hakusho, and Bleach to name a few. Otherwise, I browse around on the Internet and pay attention to the subject matter of any series that catches my eye within its description if available. That's how I discovered Higurashi no Naku koro ni and Elfen Lied.