NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
Koby

Collectors Edition; is it worth it?

Do you think the Collector's Edition is worth the extra $10? It seems the only difference is the box art and the bonus disc which includes artwork, the history of Final Fantasy, etc..

Here where I live the Collector's Edition's price is now the same as the Regular Edition so I bought it. xD

Well seeing as it's not out in Ireland yet, and the collectors edition will hopefully come out around the same time for like an extra 5 euroes or so, I'll get the collectors edition. ;)

I wonder why they lowered the price. Could be because the regular sold out at gamestops and eb games when it 1st came out. I pre-ordered mine, so that's how I got one. Now they are the same price. I fell screwed. lol

I have the regular game, just got it recently, and its great so far. I don't know if the collectors edition is worth it unless the price is about the same. Depends on the person, but I probably would have got it if I had had the money at the time.