Sign in to follow this  
KLeo

Chap 566

If Killer Bee and Naruto are like the strongest good guys in the manga, how is Kakashi and Guy sensei coming going to help them against Tobi?

If Killer Bee and Naruto are like the strongest good guys in the manga, how is Kakashi and Guy sensei coming going to help them against Tobi?

Its not as simple as saying that Naruto and Bee are the two strongest. Yes, they are incredibly powerful, but its not a mathematical equation. Besides, the Fourth Raikage is stronger than Killer Bee.

I would imagine that Kakashi would be able to help with his Sharingan and Guy would help with his taijutsu and speed. Plus, it helps numbers a bit. It was Tobi plus six immortal jinchuuriki transformed into tailed beasts, against Naruto and Bee. Now, add Kakashi and Guy and it isn't quite as hopeless.

I'm just saying like the way Kishimoto made it all dramatic like Kakashi and Guy were just gonna come in, kick ass and chew bubble gum.

I'm just saying like the way Kishimoto made it all dramatic like Kakashi and Guy were just gonna come in, kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Yup they are the masters after all