xXNeoREXx

Best Game Ever Made?

I find it difficult to choose out of all the games I've played during my gaming lifetime but some of my most enjoyable experiences I've had with past games have been with Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, and Grandia to name a few.

My list is:

1. Dead Space 2: The story was even better and Isaac actually had lines this time, plus better suit and weapons.

2. Dead Space: A brilliant story-line and it literally scared the S**T out of me, every dark corner freaked me out.

3. Crysis 2: The graphics are really good, didn't quite get the whole story since I haven't played the first one.

4. Infamous 2: I loved the new moves and the story was a little better than the original.

5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: The story wasn't as good as the second one but the new features made it much better.

6. Battlefield 2: I love the online multi-player it is realistic with the sniper shots being effected by gravity and the maps are massive.

7. R.U.S.E.: Was an amazing strategy game, the defense structures and airfields were my favourite.

Personally I think the best games ever made are:

1. Dragon Age: Origins

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3. Final Fantasy VII

4. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

5. Half-Life 2

6. Kingdom Hearts 2

7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

1. Dragon Age: Origins

2. Star Ocean; Second Story

3. Neverwinter Nights

4. Final Fantasy VI, VIII & X

5. Pokemon Gold

6. Crash Bandicoot (?)

7. Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic (?)

I'm happy to see there are a lot of DA fans on the forum ~

As much as I LOVE DA:O it can't come first. Not when I've played the stunning, Metal Gear Solid 4. It was such a great game with brilliant cutscenes (Some take 30 mins if you don't mind that) and such a touching soundtrack, great story, and snake to boot :) DA:O comes at an honourable second though. I've replayed that game like four times already. Also, Pokemon Leaf Green was my pride and joy with my lvl 100 party :)

Metal Gear Solid 4

Hands down.

Story: 10/10

Graphics: 10/10

Characters: 10/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Online: 9.5/10 (I wouldnt recommend you play it now since not many people do, unless you purchase the japanese copy)

I am loyal to the end :D

^ So Metal Gear Solid 4 wins for best game but you wouldn't recommend playing it..now?

I never realised that the Metal Gear series had such a deep plot. Maybe I'll look into it and have to update my list..

^^ That's one of the reasons I votred DA:O top the charts. Epic storyline, and great replayability too, and I too fell prey to its replayability options. Never had a game that I managed to play over 300 hours. Not to mention with a few battle mods i.e. Faster battle's, higher difficulty, only improves the gameplay aspect.

Haha, Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red deserves an honorable mention, but I'd still vouch for it after Gold, just because of the nostalgic 8-bit sounds :)

Actually I'd probably also put The Witcher on the list in 6th place, can't believe I forgot such an great title!

Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Probably the only remake that I consider to be perfect. It was very faithful to the original Gen 2 games, whereas OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire failed to incorporate elements from Emerald.

1. Ghost Master

2. Dungeon Siege II

3. Dungeon Siege

4. Serious Sam ( The First Encounter )

5. Serious Sam ( The Second Encounter )

🐱

1. Pokemon

2. Shadow of the Colossus

3. Call of Duty Black Ops 3

4. Naruto Storm series

5. Rocket League

6. Age of Empires 2