Best Game Ever Made?

xXNeoREXx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list is:

1. Dead Space 2: The story was even better and Isaac actually had lines this time, plus better suit and weapons.

2. Dead Space: A brilliant story-line and it literally scared the S**T out of me, every dark corner freaked me out.

3. Crysis 2: The graphics are really good, didn't quite get the whole story since I haven't played the first one.

4. Infamous 2: I loved the new moves and the story was a little better than the original.

5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: The story wasn't as good as the second one but the new features made it much better.

6. Battlefield 2: I love the online multi-player it is realistic with the sniper shots being effected by gravity and the maps are massive.

7. R.U.S.E.: Was an amazing strategy game, the defense structures and airfields were my favourite.

As much as I LOVE DA:O it can't come first. Not when I've played the stunning, Metal Gear Solid 4. It was such a great game with brilliant cutscenes (Some take 30 mins if you don't mind that) and such a touching soundtrack, great story, and snake to boot :) DA:O comes at an honourable second though. I've replayed that game like four times already. Also, Pokemon Leaf Green was my pride and joy with my lvl 100 party :)

^ So Metal Gear Solid 4 wins for best game but you wouldn't recommend playing it..now?

I never realised that the Metal Gear series had such a deep plot. Maybe I'll look into it and have to update my list..

^^ That's one of the reasons I votred DA:O top the charts. Epic storyline, and great replayability too, and I too fell prey to its replayability options. Never had a game that I managed to play over 300 hours. Not to mention with a few battle mods i.e. Faster battle's, higher difficulty, only improves the gameplay aspect.

Haha, Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red deserves an honorable mention, but I'd still vouch for it after Gold, just because of the nostalgic 8-bit sounds :)

Actually I'd probably also put The Witcher on the list in 6th place, can't believe I forgot such an great title!

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...