Sign in to follow this  
Sagara117

What is the most time you have ever invested in a single game?

The longest I have played was beatles rock band from 1am to 7 am I got addicted and had to get those achievements and then my xbox crashed and my hard drive fried before i could get my achievements online

Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast, PC, Gamecube, Blue Burst) - around 10-11 years

Halo: Combat Evolved (PC & CE) - around 8-9 years

very long time to be on them but for development reasons and whatnot

I played wow for around 4 years, I forget how many in game hours i racked up I assume it would have been alot. Recently Would be Skyrim with 93hrs played.

Geez, some of these times are ridiculous. My attention span would annihilate me if I had some of these times. Longest single player game I've ever sunk in was Skies of Arcadia, cause I played the normal one as well as legends for a total of about 250-300 hours. Yeah, LONGEST game ever for me. I get bored of things too fast, heh heh.

Multiplayer... There are too many games to think about which one I've spent most time on. But I think Diablo 2 would be up there though

Well over 100 days invested into World of Warcraft. I'll never get that time back..

Apart from that, I think FFX. I remember having one file with 150+ hours, and I've lost my savefiles and restarted that game so many times over the years.