Sign in to follow this  
Sagara117

What is the most time you have ever invested in a single game?

When I had the time to devot to games like that it was back on the nintendo 64 where me and my brothers explored every inch of a game for years (we had barley any games so doing this was all we could do.) So id say a good 1-2 years for a few nintendo games like mario kart, perfect dark, banjo-kazooie and donkey kong 64.

In a single go... I played a FF-10 ounce for 9 hours. If your talking total, that's hard to say because I have played/playing a few online games that don't record your total time and I played them for a few years. But ignoring those. I played FF-10 for 530 hours as far as non online video games go, that's the most I've played any video game by far.

Probably thousands of hours of Ragnarok Online.

Super Robot Wars W must have 300ish hours logged.

Most Pokemon games I play break 100 hours.

I've put 300 hours into the 2010 Yugioh Game.

Currently over 70 hours in Dota 2 after less than a week.

Really too many things to list.

I think Cabal Online lol one or some days played like 15hrs straight xD as xfire said it a year back i played 600hrs and that was in 7months i think Lol now i dun use xfire so clueless lolz

Hmm... *adds up different save files in head* I would say about 450 hours in Kingdom Hearts (3 100% complete proud mode files) and about 300 on KH2 with one 100% completion save file. For multiplayer: Halo 3 with about 150 hours logged.

Thanks to stupid breeding and EV training, I've collected hundreds of hours on Pokemon games. Probably around 150 on my latest one, SoulSilver.

Digimon World 2 took me 82 hours just to beat it though.