Why do people like Sasuke so much ?

Swed420

I think Tobi even thought further ahead than that. My guess is that Tobi not only knew that Sasuke would betray him after getting Itachi's eyes like Kida Masaomi stated but also knew that even if Sasuke betrays Tobi, he won't be friends with the leaf either and he would fight Naruto. And as long as Sasuke fights Naruto, it's all good for Tobi's strategy.

Yes. That's just what I said. The battle between Naruto and Sasuke is a part of Tobi's strategy. Even if Sasuke had betrayed him, Sasuke will still fight Naruto. So no dent in Tobi's plan from this angle.

Yes. That's just what I said. The battle between Naruto and Sasuke is a part of Tobi's strategy. Even if Sasuke had betrayed him, Sasuke will still fight Naruto. So no dent in Tobi's plan from this angle.

Oh, I thought u meant it in a different way. Guess wise men really think alike.

I get it now. Your hatred towards Sasuke is clouding your rational thinking.

The fact that you even said something so stupid really pisses me off.

Do I hate Sasuke? No.

Do I like Sasuke? No.

Hate and not liking are two different things.

I honestly can say there is absolutely nothing in this world I could say I 'hate'. Dislike sure, but hate, no. I'm not the kind of person to hate.

Don't try to attack my thinking by stating such ludicrous.

And your list above, does absolutely nothing to prove your point either. All you did was state the obvious about Sasuke being power hungry. It still does not valid your claim or invalidate anything I said.

But it is clear, you're a Sasuke fanboy whether you admit it or not and that is clouding your rationality (if it exists).

The fact that you even said something so stupid really pisses me off.

Do I hate Sasuke? No.

Do I like Sasuke? No.

Hate and not liking are two different things.

I honestly can say there is absolutely nothing in this world I could say I 'hate'. Dislike sure, but hate, no. I'm not the kind of person to hate.

Don't try to attack my thinking by stating such ludicrous.

I'm sorry if I offended u in any way but I didn't find any other conclusion than this.

And your list above, does absolutely nothing to prove your point either. All you did was state the obvious about Sasuke being power hungry.

The point of the list was to show that Sasuke uses his head to get out of situations after getting what he wants. He doesn't just remain pets to those who gives him power.

It still does not valid your claim or invalidate anything I said.

Your thoughts were already made invalid in my post. But let me make it a little more clear:

1. Your first statement was that Sasuke never had any plans in the first place.

Well, We can see from the Anime, Sasuke scouted for good partners while he and Orochimaru moved from one secret location to another. Now what does that prove. It proves that Sasuke already planned his attack on Orochimaru and even planned what he was going to do after defeating him.Otherwise, why would he select good partners behind Orochimaru's back.

2. Your second statement was that Sasuke told Naruto that he was going to let Orochimaru take his(Sasuke's) body.

Now let me give u an example, suppose you are talking to your friend in front of your mother. You intend to play games after a little while but your mother insists u study. So, are u going to tell the truth to your friend in that situation. No, you are going to lie and say that you really would like to study.

Well, it's the same case here. Orochimaru is the mom, u are Sasuke and Naruto is your friend. In this condition, only a fool would tell the truth.

3. Your third statement was that the timing and opportunity was never Sasuke's plan.

Well, let me ask you this, are you a mind reader? How would u know what he was thinking at that time ? We can only assume one's thoughts by his actions. Sasuke attacks just at the moment when Orochimaru is in death bed. This shows that Sasuke already planned the exact time of his attack. If he didn't, why would he just attack him when he was most vulnerable. He could have attacked him anytime else if he did not have a plan. This also proves that taking the opportunity was also a part of his plan.

But it is clear, you're a Sasuke fanboy whether you admit it or not and that is clouding your rationality (if it exists).

It doesn't actually bother me if someone calls me a Sasuke fanboy but if my arguments were in any way irrational, feel free to comment on them.

I'm sorry if I offended u in any way but I didn't find any other conclusion than this.

The point of the list was to show that Sasuke uses his head to get out of situations after getting what he wants. He doesn't just remain pets to those who gives him power.

Your thoughts were already made invalid in my post. But let me make it a little more clear:

1. Your first statement was that Sasuke never had any plans in the first place.

Well, We can see from the Anime, Sasuke scouted for good partners while he and Orochimaru moved from one secret location to another. Now what does that prove. It proves that Sasuke already planned his attack on Orochimaru and even planned what he was going to do after defeating him.Otherwise, why would he select good partners behind Orochimaru's back.

2. Your second statement was that Sasuke told Naruto that he was going to let Orochimaru take his(Sasuke's) body.

Now let me give u an example, suppose you are talking to your friend in front of your mother. You intend to play games after a little while but your mother insists u study. So, are u going to tell the truth to your friend in that situation. No, you are going to lie and say that you really would like to study.

Well, it's the same case here. Orochimaru is the mom, u are Sasuke and Naruto is your friend. In this condition, only a fool would tell the truth.

3. Your third statement was that the timing and opportunity was never Sasuke's plan.

Well, let me ask you this, are you a mind reader? How would u know what he was thinking at that time ? We can only assume one's thoughts by his actions. Sasuke attacks just at the moment when Orochimaru is in death bed. This shows that Sasuke already planned the exact time of his attack. If he didn't, why would he just attack him when he was most vulnerable. He could have attacked him anytime else if he did not have a plan. This also proves that taking the opportunity was also a part of his plan.

It doesn't actually bother me if someone calls me a Sasuke fanboy but if my arguments were in any way irrational, feel free to comment on them.

1. This is just what you think, but although what I think cannot be proven anymore than what yours can.

As far as we know, he could have just remembered those people after the fact. You have no evidence to support otherwise.

2. Again, you cannot prove this is correct. I for one, would still tell my friend the truth regardless, because I'm not a liar, and it's not like my mom could really stop me. I was never the type that needed to study as everything just came naturally to me. This is an anime/manga series, which means until otherwise proven differently we should take what characters say to heart.

Therefore, yes, I believe Sasuke was telling the truth. In fact that fits his character perfectly. He was always about revenge and he would do whatever it took even if it meant giving his body to Orochimaru to accomplish this. It just would not be Sasuke go against his character. Though like I said, at some point, likely at the time Orochimaru attacked him, he realized Orochimaru was no longer of use to him.

3. Same can be reflected back to you. Although, no Sasuke did not attack at that moment, quite the opposite as it was Orochimaru who instigated it. Which points more in favor of what I said. As I've pointed it, Sasuke just simply lucked out because Kishi wanted Sasuke to win thus he wrote it to where Orochimaru wasn't able to do the ritual until after he was no longer fit to take on Sasuke. The timing, and plan was Orochimaru's not Sasuke's.

1. This is just what you think, but although what I think cannot be proven anymore than what yours can.

As far as we know, he could have just remembered those people after the fact. You have no evidence to support otherwise.

So, everything Sasuke does is dumb luck and past memories huh.

2. Again, you cannot prove this is correct. I for one, would still tell my friend the truth regardless, because I'm not a liar, and it's not like my mom could really stop me. I was never the type that needed to study as everything just came naturally to me.

Didn't u see that I just used it as a metaphor. For your case, the highest punishment u would get is being grounded. But for Sasuke, he would get killed.

3. Same can be reflected back to you. Although, no Sasuke did not attack at that moment, quite the opposite as it was Orochimaru who instigated it.

If I remember correctly, it was Sasuke's Chidori spear which just came out of nowhere when Orochimaru was in death bed who had no idea what was going on. So, please elaborate this point of yours.

Sasuke just simply lucked out because Kishi wanted Sasuke to win thus he wrote it to where Orochimaru wasn't able to do the ritual until after he was no longer fit to take on Sasuke. The timing, and plan was Orochimaru's not Sasuke's.

So, u r saying that the conditions were the only reason why Sasuke won, not that he plotted the time and the place. So, the three years in which Orochimaru wasn't able to take Sasuke, Sasuke training himself, waiting for the perfect moment and even selecting powerful comrades meant nothing and just dumb luck helped him to defeat one of the legendary Sannin.

And again u are saying that Sasuke won coz Kishi wanted him to win. Isn't it obvious. I mean, this isn't real life u know. So, if Kishi wrote that Orochimaru would take over Sasuke's body just after Sasuke joined him, then there was no point in continuing the story.

If u bring kishi's choices in the equation then I can break one of them and just say that the villains in this series would win and all the protagonists are gonna die.

So, everything Sasuke does is dumb luck and past memories huh.

Didn't u see that I just used it as a metaphor. For your case, the highest punishment u would get is being grounded. But for Sasuke, he would get killed.

If I remember correctly, it was Sasuke's Chidori spear which just came out of nowhere when Orochimaru was in death bed who had no idea what was going on. So, please elaborate this point of yours.

So, u r saying that the conditions were the only reason why Sasuke won, not that he plotted the time and the place. So, the three years in which Orochimaru wasn't able to take Sasuke, Sasuke training himself, waiting for the perfect moment and even selecting powerful comrades meant nothing and just dumb luck helped him to defeat one of the legendary Sannin.

And again u are saying that Sasuke won coz Kishi wanted him to win. Isn't it obvious. I mean, this isn't real life u know. So, if Kishi wrote that Orochimaru would take over Sasuke's body just after Sasuke joined him, then there was no point in continuing the story.

If u bring kishi's choices in the equation then I can break one of them and just say that the villains in this series would win and all the protagonists are gonna die.

Where are you coming up with such nonsense? o.O We're/You're discussing one arc of the story (Orochimaru vs. Sasuke) so I don't see how this one part can be concluded as 'everything'.

Also, Orochimaru kill Sasuke over that? No way in hell would he do that. Orochimaru isn't going to kill his dream host over something so silly. In Orochimaru's line of work it's common to have to work with people who want to kill you. Orochimaru let Sasuke slide with a lot of stuff as shown in flashbacks of his time with Orochimaru because of this. He trained Sasuke so he'd be ready for him to take him. Hell as far as that goes, Orochimaru had always questioned Kabuto's loyalty and thought he was out to kill him as well. You see how that turned out. Did Orochimaru kill him? Nope.

Am I suppose to take your fourth paragraph seriously? It's like you haven't read (or at least didn't understand) anything I said at all. For one thing Sasuke wasn't training himself, Orochimaru was training him, although that matters not. Waiting for the perfect moment and selecting comrades? I see you failed to read my post, where I pointed out this is only your interpretation and not fact and the evidence does not support this. Defeat Orochimaru? No he did not. He simply managed to seal him away within him, which Orochimaru managed to escape later. The one who defeated him was Itachi.

You still don't seem to get that everything you have continued to debate is simply your interpretation and not fact. Anything can be interpreted differently. Take the bible for example. One book sprang so many different religions where they all say the book means something different even though the written word is mostly unchanged. You believe one thing. I believe another. Most of your reasonings for your interpretation seems to be that because you like Sasuke, that he MUST have planned everything and it ALL went ACCORDING to PLAN without a hitch despite ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to support any of this. While there has been many reasons why your interpretation just doesn't seem to fit at all.

Please, if you're going to waste my time with this, at least make your post/opinion/interpretation worth debating about and have a valid reasoning for it. It's like the longer this debate continues to more wacky and unbelievable your claims become. At least for the majority of what I have said has been backed up by what Sasuke himself stated (which for some reason you decided not to believe this, despite there being no reason for him needing to lie, and despite nothing else proving otherwise, and despite the fact that if he was lying it would mean he wasn't doing everything he could to kill his brother which means it would be completely out of character for him which means if he was lying it'd be a total fail as a story writer / character developer on Kishi's part. So how you can believe something so obviously true to not be true is completely beyond me) as well as what flashbacks have shown. As for what you've continued to spout it's pretty much been 'I'm a sasuke fanboy so everything that happened was his genius at work. He must've planned it all, regardless of what evidence shows, because that's just how genius he is, even if it does not even fit his character at all'. I mean, all these posts later, and it's still pretty much just reposting what has already been stated. I'm sorry my non-bias towards Sasuke contradicts your biased beliefs as a fanboy. This topic has already been derailed a lot. It's about why fanboys of Sasuke like him, not about whether or not Sasuke is another Aizen (from Bleach if you didn't know, the guy with all the 'just as planned' outcomes). It seems rather clear, that neither your belief, nor mine will be changed, so might as well end this here rather than having to have myself continue wasting time pointing out why I don't believe what you think and let this topic get back to it's actual topic before I end up having to close it. -_-

I can say that in Naruto (Excluding Naruto Shippuden), Sasuke had his way of showing how beautiful his abilities were, and if I remember correctly (which is iffy) Naruto way of showing his abilities...were more like charge and think (for some of his battles anyway) , SO I guess that's when Sasuke got most of his "cool traits" from.

• 2 weeks later...

the only good thing about sasuke is his older brother itachi come on lets face it sasuke is nothing compared to itachi who was born with natural talent unlike sasuke who spent his whole life stealing hie powers from others not to mention hes such a whiny bitch i wish he died instead

The fan girls like him because he just has their appeal from what I've noticed. The fan boys like him because he is awesome, and knows how to finish things quick, and everyone else likes him because he has really good development through the series. At least for a while he did.

In all seriousness though I have never really been a Saskuke fan. I guess I just couldn't relate to him like I could some of the other characters.

The fan girls like him because he just has their appeal from what I've noticed. The fan boys like him because he is awesome, and knows how to finish things quick, and everyone else likes him because he has really good development through the series. At least for a while he did.

In all seriousness though I have never really been a Saskuke fan. I guess I just couldn't relate to him like I could some of the other characters.

The only contention I have against your post is that his development has in fact been going for the whole series. Some of it has been subtle, but it's been moving along and constantly moving.