Team Minato vs. Team Kakashi

saminyt

So we are assuming the beginning of Shippuden? In that case, Team Minato would tear them up without a problem since Naruto couldnt use sage mode or anything. However, if its the latest in the series then Naruto and Kekashi alone could probably mop up Team Minato.

I totally agree with you on the first point. Team Minato and Team Kakashi also includes their leaders. So if you think about it Minato and young jounin Sasuke can probably take out the new teaa kakashi. But in the latest series, I think that team kakashi would win but they have to struggle much. Let us forget about the others, Minato defeated a whole army in the blink of an eye. I am sure he can take out the other Team Kakashi members leaving only Naruto. So I think in the last phage it would be a one on one battle between Naruto and Minato.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets see.

Minato vs. Naruto - At this point in the manga I'd have to say Naruto. He's became the fastest ninja, while Minato only teleports. Naruto has also mastered techniques that Minato was unable to do, granted Minato did invent some of them himself. Naruto has the nine-tails and kyuubi mode. True Minato held his own against the rampant nine-tails for a bit before which he is much stronger before a part of him was sealed in Naruto, but I feel Naruto has surpassed his dad now.

Kid Kakashi vs. Current Kakashi - Clearly adult Kakashi could beat his former self.

Sakura vs. What's her name - Surely Sakura would win. We ain't see much of the girl but Sakura on the other hand is a mini-Tsunade and even managed to take down Sasori.

Obito vs. Sai - Obito was a failure of an Uchiha who's really only redeeming factor was giving Kakashi one of his eyes. Sai gets this.

With that said, Team Kakashi would win every single fight.

well based on Naruto's current strength in the manga i'll go with team Kakashi, however if its based on at the start of Shippuden then team Minato

This ^

Start of shippuuden: Minato would singlehandedly own everyone.

Currently in manga: Team minato would get decimated by Naruto alone, although I'm sure that it would be a good fight against Minato regardless.

And as a response to Koby. I agree with everything said. Although from reading the naruto wikia (not sure if its reliable, although it does make sense) the 9 tails is back to its original strength as it was as a result of absorbing quantities of Naruto's own chakra.

Lets see.

Minato vs. Naruto - At this point in the manga I'd have to say Naruto. He's became the fastest ninja, while Minato only teleports. Naruto has also mastered techniques that Minato was unable to do, granted Minato did invent some of them himself. Naruto has the nine-tails and kyuubi mode. True Minato held his own against the rampant nine-tails for a bit before which he is much stronger before a part of him was sealed in Naruto, but I feel Naruto has surpassed his dad now.

Kid Kakashi vs. Current Kakashi - Clearly adult Kakashi could beat his former self.

Sakura vs. What's her name - Surely Sakura would win. We ain't see much of the girl but Sakura on the other hand is a mini-Tsunade and even managed to take down Sasori.

Obito vs. Sai - Obito was a failure of an Uchiha who's really only redeeming factor was giving Kakashi one of his eyes. Sai gets this.

With that said, Team Kakashi would win every single fight.

Your ideas are all correct. But the match isn't with the current team Kakashi of the manga but the one that was formed at the start of Shippuuden. So, Naruto did not learn all his cool jutsus then and he was an average shinobi. On the other hand, Minato alone could take on Naruto and Kakashi. So, I think the outcome would be different.

Your ideas are all correct. But the match isn't with the current team Kakashi of the manga but the one that was formed at the start of Shippuuden. So, Naruto did not learn all his cool jutsus then and he was an average shinobi. On the other hand, Minato alone could take on Naruto and Kakashi. So, I think the outcome would be different.

Even at the start of Shippuuden the others could easily beat their opponents. Which would only leave Naruto vs. Minato. Depending on the situation at hand it could easily end up being Naruto, Sai, Sakura, and Kakashi vs. Minato which could get him a run for his money no matter how good he is. Try taking on a million shadow clones throwing Rasengan's at you while fending off Kakashi while he's copying your technique. Minato's ace requires him to place a seal all over the place so depending on location and setup to the fight Minato could be really limited on using his Flash.

Even at the start of Shippuuden the others could easily beat their opponents. Which would only leave Naruto vs. Minato. Depending on the situation at hand it could easily end up being Naruto, Sai, Sakura, and Kakashi vs. Minato which could get him a run for his money no matter how good he is. Try taking on a million shadow clones throwing Rasengan's at you while fending off Kakashi while he's copying your technique. Minato's ace requires him to place a seal all over the place so depending on location and setup to the fight Minato could be really limited on using his Flash.

Yeah it could be a possibility. But I'm not saying that Team Minato would win certainly, I'm just saying that they have a fair chance of winning. I mean, it could be that Minato would take out Sai and Sakura in an instant, I mean he is called the Yellow flash after all. Then the other members would hold of Naruto while Minato took out Kakashi.

In my opinion, the key is between Minato and Naruto. There could even be a scenario where Naruto would become the four tails to fight Minato.

• 4 weeks later...