Metal/Rock Music Band Suggestions

AzzieRee

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend to listen to these:

Disturbed (Nu-Metal/Alternative/Hard Rock) The Sickness, Ten Thousand Fists , Indestructible.

Limp Bizkit (Rap Metal) Significant Other, Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water

30 Seconds to Mars (Alternative/Hard Rock/Progressive) This is war

Korn (100% Nu-Metal) Follow the Leader, Issues, Untouchables

System of a Down (Alternative/Progressive/Hard Rock) Toxicity

Rammstein (Industrial) Mutter

The No.1 - Linkin Park (Nu-Metal/Alternative) for Hybrid Theory and Meteora

In Flames (Melodic Death Metal) Come Clarity

Evanescence (Alternative/Nu-Metal) Fallen

Creed (Hard Rock) Human Clay, Weathered

Papa Roach (Hard Rock/Alternative) Infest , Getting Away With Murder

Adema (Nu-Metal) Adema

Ooo Hu HUoo!OoO1! : ] Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Cream, Iron Butterfly, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Deep Purple, The Doors, Steve Miller Band, Velvet underground, Iggy and the Sounds, Rush, Eric Clapton, Elton John, The Sex Pistols, Queen, Police Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Europe, Kiss, AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Poison, Scorpions, Def Leopard, The Runaways, Jimmy Hendrix, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Megas, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osborne, As We Fight, System of A Down, Motorhead, Metalica, Slayer, Cancer Bats, Papa Roach, Skillet, Black Sabbath, The Used, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, and H.I.M. : ] I would sit here and write down all my favorite Rock n' Roll/Metal bands but then I'll get banned for writing a post 5 pages long. x ]

Ok Mayham is a great band any of their songs are good the band has quite the history behind them if you read up on them.

But also

Skillet - Lucy is my facorite song ever the meaning to that song is pretty intense if you read up on that to

The High Crusade -Fangs Like Knives (if you watch wrestling that is the Motor City Machine Guns Band and they are really good)