The most fun a game has ever given you?

slikshot

When BLACK was released on xbox before the xbox360 came out, it was the most fun in a game that i had in a while. There's not much that can compare to an AK47 with a 60-round clip, an UZI with a 90 round clip, an M240 with a muzzle flash that filled half the screen, and buildings that could be destroyed by your weapons. It is still one of my favourite games released on the original xbox

Well, not so much a game, but a pair of series set in the same world Baldur's Gate 1, 2, then Icewind Dale 1, 2. I got all four games for christmas, and spent the next week in the forgotten realms, I think in that week i got 8 hours of sleep and 4 meals. I played all four to completion, now i go back every once in a while to try new classes. Enjo

gungrave for the ps2 and one piece for the ps2 -demo ver-

both of these games were really simple but dam addictive, gungrave was just a fun shooting game and I had to keep going back to target to replay one piece. I didn't have enough money to buy one piece at the time, but now I'm looking all over for it, it sucks ps2 is outdated now >"<

Mass Effect 2. I bought it on a bit of a whim, actually. I'd played the first one and liked it, but it didn't really grip me that much and took me quite a while to complete. Then I bought Mass Effect 2. Which I played for two days straight, with only small breaks for eating, sleeping and family members who wanted to use the TV. Most fun I'd had in a long while, really.

Pokemon HeartGold. The combination of the nostalgia trip and just the pure fun of the game makes it one of my favourite games of all time.

That or any of the console Mario Kart games. Multiplayer is ridiculous fun, and there is nothing more satisfying in this world that hitting someone dead on with a green shell. BOOYAH!

Multiplayer: Team Fortress 2 especially when playing with or against my friends. Single-player: Between No More Heroes 2 and The World Ends With You. NMH2 because its nothing but you and waves of enemies to slice up. The World Ends With You because the battle system and collecting all the clothes and pins in the game.