who is the strongest character in one piece ?

vaaibhav

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOH!!! Excellent consideration!!! I really commend you on that, considering the fact that he has the power to incapacitate a city just by thinking of it. If he has haki to go with that, then he probably would be

Here is my theory on your thought:

Earthquake and storm; nature's most deadliest phenomena. Earthquake power dominates lands and Storm/weather dominates sky.

If the man considered to be "world's strongest pirate" has an ability to create an earthquakes and tsunamis then certainly it's only fair to show that a man said to be the "world's most fearsome criminal" and the fact that he also leads a large & powerful organization next to world government, should also have an ability with similar level of destructive power.

As far as issue of Haki goes, the middle initial D. in Dragon's name and the extend to which the entire world fears him alone should be enough of a proof.

It makes me ponder how did Gold Roger became the Pirate King. From the series/manga, it is said that Gold Roger is able to read the Poneglyph and understand what the Sea Kings said (there are probably more) but towards the end of his time, he fell sick or something before he actually turned himself in to the Marines. What hidden powers does he have that he is able to match Whitebeard and Shiki the Lion. *curious*

well for one i think when the guy started the topic he meant people still alive so gold rogers out

my opinion strongest has nothing to do with devil fruit powers so either (Monkey D. Dragon - Monkey D. Garp - Monkey D. Luffy - Boa Hancock or Dark King Rayleigh Gol D. Rogers once second in command and first known friend.) if i were including devil fruit powers boa Hancock 100% strongest Fighter

when ever she makes contact the area around impact turns to stone and crumbles

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally think Whitebeard is the strongest, and that no one could take him in a fair fight.

Only click if you are up to date on the episodes

Of course he was killed, but that was only made possible by the betrayal and he still took on so many Marines while protecting his crew, including his attacker. Truly strong both mentally and physically with all the traits inherent in a leader. Blackbeard isn't even half the man Whitebeard is, and if Whitebeard was still alive Blackbeard wouldn't have his dual powers.