what does your sig mean to you?

salmun

• 3 weeks later...

This picture of Itachi reminds me of my grandad ( not relating to fighting of course!! lol ). My grandad is very humble, kind doesn't boast in his accomplishments ( even though he is praised by all ages...including me ) and will go the extra 1000 miles for any member of the family or just a friend and even looks out for others even when he is a worst situation. And that is what makes my grandad my hero....hands down

My signature represents the love between Eureka & Renton, my favourite thing from Eureka Seven. Also it represents the feeling I get of falling in life but to have someone there in your life to stop you reaching the ground. Finally it represents the determination I have to be there for my closest friends and to push through the hardships we endure in life.

I got this picture from a site quite a while ago and edited it a bit.

Signature I'm referring to:

TooCloseToTheSunSignature-1.png

I had a college friend help me create my signature a long time ago. At the time I wasn't really paying attention to source images that I used so I never really found out about the origin of the character that I focused on and nor did my friend cause she wasn't much into anime, just anything that looked good in her eyes. I think I was like ten? Something like that, I just remember it being when I first started playing iRO and joined a fairly fun/active guild.

It goes well with most of my avatar choices so I tend to keep to it or leave my signatures blank. Though I think those that actually do research my character, they'll believe that I'm secretly promoting yaoi or something. /shrugs. Idc q.q Shiki is pretty b/a looking.

I made my very first sig earlier this month using http://freeforumsigs.com/sigmakerv3/index.php

I'm not familiar with GFX software. I like what some of you have done with your sigs to make them as unique as possible especially with effects, fancy text, shading, layering, and other terms I don't know.

My signature is just my computer specifications, I made my build 2 years ago so most parts are already obsolete:oh:

I wouldn't say there's anything special about my sig, especially since anyone can make it with the link I provided.

The background image is just one of the many images provided by the sigmaker website. I couldn't decide on an anime background that I could use, especially since I would just be taking a googled image and resizing it, pretty lame.

On the otherhand, when I see everyone's sigs here it looks like it was uniquely made and not googled like mine :(

My sig is symbolic of my legacy on my favourite video game both offline and online. As you can see I am crouched (personally designed character) infront of the portraits of the main characters offline. This represents the love I had for this game. I have played it from 2008-2010 and have conjured up a lot of fond memories, made heaps of friend to whom I have come to meet and call good friends in real life to the tournaments and teams I have had the honour of sharing victory after victory with. My name was Knightmare and I intended to live up to the name. Joining the Japanese server with my clan buddies who were also from the very top list of players in Australia, New Zealand and America we made the top 1% in the world in that game. We were all casual players that had other priorities too like school, uni, work and sports but would come together as a team 3 days a week to play tournaments and have clan battles. So my sig holds a deep importance in my memories and I doubt I'll ever have that again in a video game. It wasn't just a game it was a community where not only skill was respected but personality.

• 1 month later...

My signature means nothing! The one I'm wearing now was made by one of the artists of yore (Nutz, perhaps). It is purple and I sure like purple. Also I like the font. And the little quote has been there since I was in high school. It doesn't hold much meaning to me except I find it kind of amusing.

ETA: The one I wear now was made by Java. Yay! It is the best.