Snow

lemmingllama

I've never seen real snow. When I was a kid I used to scrape off that frost in the freezer compartment, I've seen that kind of snow. And once I went to this place called Snow world where they had a giant freezer kind of thing, and there were buckets full of snow everywhere, That also not a real snow though.:cry:

Its funny for 21 years I have never seen snow until a couple of months ago. Which is understandable considering I live in Australia. But even here it does snow and as of a couple months ago I saw snow for the first time when I went to one of the snow fields in Australia. Ill never forget it.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the Devon region of merry of old England and usually we get about an inch of snow but last year in the town of Exeter we got about a foot of snow but out in the country there was about 5-6 feet of snow it was magical although this year snow doesn't look promising, it's really the only thing I look forward during the winter although I do enjoy the rain but that's basically liquid snow =).

It's amazing how people change when snow arrives everyone is so much more cheerful and it's like the child hiding inside of them is awakens, it's funny watching full grown adults racing each other down a steep hill on toboggans =).

• 2 months later...

I live in Canada, so yeah we get a lot of snow. I see snow every winter, I usually love this time of year, but I started working far (45 min car ride) from my home. And people don't like to drive in snow and they go very slowly. Personally, I love to drive in the snow, I usually disable driving aid on my car and I start drifting, SO FUN!!!

• 1 month later...