• RPG-Only Gamer
    • Fanboy/Fangirl Gamer
    • Not-At-All Gamer
    • Bit-Of-Everything Gamer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit-of-Everything. I usualy prefer RPGs and i rarely play sport games (only at friends houses).

When I pick up new games, I end up playing that game exclusively for a while until other things get in the way, then I never come back to it, haha. It's unfortunate, but I have a lot of unfinished games lying around.

I have the same problem :D.

I would say I'm a bit of everything game player. I enjoy playing any game that is challenging and has an excellent intriguing storyline. Once i play a game I just have to finish it!!! But I give every game that I play a fair chance, you never know when you'll find a good game that's been taken for granted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7-10 years ago I was really into first person shooting games. Now I'm more strategy and tactic-oriented, I also love games which give you options to customize and personalize a great number of things. Games of that sort are usually action RPGs, which are mainly what I play now. On the more casual side I occasionally play shooters, but hardly anymore since they aren't as immersive and rewarding as games that have more depth in many aspects than just shooting some NPC or player in the face, and getting achievements for the number of times you do it. Sorry, but that's just my "two cents".

I used to like the adventure games like Crash Bandicoot and Spyro when I was younger. But now I play the action games and violence games like Skyrim, and Call of Duty. I mainly love RPG games now, they're just great when the developers have put some effort into them and the gameplay is long.

A majority of my games are FPS, but really I'll play whats fun. I got RPGs, RTS, open world sandbox type games, hack-n-slash, fighting ect. I've played all the Assassin's Creeds, the Elder Scrolls, the Soul Caliburs, DOA, most of the Call of Dutys, all the Saints Rows, some GTAs ect. So...I'm just a gamer, plain and simple.

If I had to pick from that list, I'd have to choose 'Frequent Gamer.' I've been playing video games since before I can remember, but I rotate playing with other things. Sometimes I might play a new game non-stop or do a bit of a marathon, but then I won't play anything for a while and instead catch up on some shows or movies. I'd like to say 'Addicted-Obsessive Gamer,' but I don't think I can claim that title when I can go for a couple weeks and not play anything.

Edited by Zangou