Light Yagami vs. Lelouche vi Britannia

Monad-Gnostis

Which would win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which would win?

Depending on the scenario I'm in favor of Lulu, but if light knows who is threatening him then it would follow the story of death note. When both wait for the other to make a move.

Light is smart and all but L found him, and with Lulu's power I'm sure he would find him too.

I don't have much to go on seeing I got bored with Code geass pretty fast, but I still say Lulu.

Yes, he accomplished his goal. However no he didn't have it all planned out. He didn't come to that plan until like the last 10 episodes of R2 or so. Lelouche couldn't really formulate plans too well. He used the same strategy over and over again, and when shit hit the fan... he went 'oh fuck' and couldn't adapt his plan on the fly. That's the problem. When it came down to it Lelouche was an idiot who couldn't plan counter attacks except during the single strategy he used to best every one of his main enemies (the video tape and come up behind sneak).

Light may have been nothing more than a murderer trying to become god, but his fall was not his own. The only reason he failed was to do with a mistake that Mikami made that Light had no idea had been done. There is no way he could have seen that coming.

Also you are wrong about your final thought in parenthesis. The creators confirmed Lelouche lives in an interview. They originally wouldn't comment on it as they left it open for viewers to discuss, but they changed their mind and finally came out with the conclusion and they even state he may make an appearance in the new manga (not the new anime).

so wait...he's alive?

Lelouch. Lelouch 100% absolutely without a doubt. Especially if it's not at the veryyy end of the series, because A. Light wouldn't know Lelouch's actual name (He'd likely know of him as either Zero or Lelouch Lamprouge) and B. Lelouch has Mecha and could always get C.C's code to make him immortal if needed. That and Lelouch is just overall a much better character then Light.

http://joekerstraightflush.blogspot.com/2011/07/code-geass-vs-death-note.html For my entire thoughts on this subject, check this out. I never thought writing that article would have a purpose, but now it does.

• 1 month later...

Although I can think of about ten people right off the top of my head who could take either of these arrogant criminal masterminds down, Lelouche would win in a battle against Light. Light, in my opinion, always seemed more of a coward than Lelouche (although he isn't the bravest either), and Lelouche doesn't need to have an item (the notebook) with him to give him extra power.

Lelouche of course. Light failed to create his new world order whereas Lelouche succeeded.

Light can't get his name because of the Zero disguise and Lelouche can just command Light to kill himself lol.

Even in intelligence Lelouche stands on top. Sure Lelouche at times almost flat ran out of ideas, but it didnt get him killed like when Light did. I can go on but it wouldnt do any good lol. Light fans will choose Light and vice versa. I chose Lelouche :)

Lelouche of course. Light failed to create his new world order whereas Lelouche succeeded.

Light can't get his name because of the Zero disguise and Lelouche can just command Light to kill himself lol.

Even in intelligence Lelouche stands on top. Sure Lelouche at times almost flat ran out of ideas, but it didnt get him killed like when Light did. I can go on but it wouldnt do any good lol. Light fans will choose Light and vice versa. I chose Lelouche :)

Again, it was impossible for Lelouche to die as he was immortal, kinda makes your whole basis nothing more than bias fandom. Compared to Light, Lelouche had the intelligence of a retarded monkey.

In a fight/battle Lelouche would certainly win, but in a match of brains Light has stomped all over Lelouche.

Again, it was impossible for Lelouche to die as he was immortal, kinda makes your whole basis nothing more than bias fandom. Compared to Light, Lelouche had the intelligence of a retarded monkey.

In a fight/battle Lelouche would certainly win, but in a match of brains Light has stomped all over Lelouche.

Well if thats the case then this entire thread serves no purpose if Lelouche stands at the top by defualt as a result of his immortality. However my points were not as a result of bias but of a critically analysed opinion on the matter. Nevertheless, everyone is entitled to an opinion, as long as its educated to some extent.

P.s. I do realise that Light only failed because of Mikami. It's hard to say but I base my opinion on Lelouche.

Well, Light outsmarted L and managed to make shinigame kill him and that's a hard one, but then, Light had to face Near and Mihael. Light killed Mihael and accidentally failed to kill N, if it wasn't for his assistant, Light could come out winning and with no obstacales in his way his idea of been GOD in New World could be reality.

Lelouche was lucky and he had support from his comrades, but he accomplished his goal of creating a better world.

So the winner is Lelouche.