Krogothwolf

What would you do for Vacation!?!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do for Vacation!?!

• Go on a trip to Mexico
    • Go to Japan
    • Tour Europe
    • WORSHIP KOBY FOR HE IS GOD - ad by Shazi

Well I'd like to go to Japan since I'm planning on going there for my future studies so I figure why not start now. Any ways I haven't been there since I was very little and want to go there so this time I can remember what happens and so on.

But something tells me I'll end up staying home for the holidays since my old man is busy with elections and stuff.

Oh I didn't read your post before I worshiped Koby, Tour Europe

I have many reasons not to go to Japan, It's way to crowded and if you don't understand Japanese you will easily be lost and everyone will ignore you(big reason there) You could be getting raped in brawd daylight and everyone will ignore you. Trying to get over the right currency and understanding to do anything whatsoever is just way to much a hassle and wouldn't be wroth my time.

I know next to nothing about Mexico, just that there was some school program thing to go build houses for people down there.

Europe seems pretty dunno if anyone speaks English there. Id prefer Russia over any of these myself, I like the convenience that nearly everyone knows English and it seems like a really cool place.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...