Did you ever go to movie alone by yourself?

Diablo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I went to see Death Race on my own. Everyone else I knew had seen it and didn't want to go again and I was dying to see it, so went on my own. I constantly felt awkward though because I was on my own, but not as bad as being with a girl on your own that likes you but already has a boyfriend. I haven't been to the cinema in about 2 and a half years, went to see Paranormal activity only the last 5 minutes were good. I miss the days I went with friends were all too busy now though, oh well good memories.

I prefer to watch movies in the theater alone the first time just to formulate my own opinion of it without any outside input. It's fun to go to movies with friends sometimes when it's maybe a movie I wouldn't normally go to but overall, if it's a massive critical success, I prefer to watch it myself (though at times i've been convinced otherwise).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been known to go on my own. But only if no one wants to come and I've nothing else to do. Normally I've got a game to play, or an anime to watch. Heck if there something interesting on the TV I won't go. But there has been times where absolutely nothing has been on, so I go to the cinema. Normally go to watch horror films as none of my friends like horrors.

• 2 weeks later...

I go to the movies at night when no one is out. It makes the movie more enjoyable when there is no one asking questions or talking on the cellphone. There is also no stress to keep who ever is with me happy by buying them over priced pop corn or hearing them talk about stuff I could care less about.

• 2 months later...

I tend to go alone, mainly because I tend to watch the movies that no one else wants to see,,if it's something like spiderman I may get a few friends to come along but good luck trying to get a bunch of cool guys to go watch pirates, band of Misfits with you.

I haven't gone to a movie alone, but I have been ditched at a movie and had to finish it alone. I have nothing against going to a movie alone, but it makes me feel lonely for some reason. I will admit that watching movies by yourself (especially if you want to really enjoy the movie) is better than with a group of friends because friends tend to talk during movies and it can get annoying. But tickets are to expensive nowadays so I never go to the theatre anymore.

• 3 weeks later...