Did you ever go to movie alone by yourself?

Diablo

Once when I was a kid my parents sent me to extremely boring seminar and nobody was there with me to give me company. So, I ditched the seminar and went to a movie, Ring 2. Now even the thought of going to movie alone is unthinkable.

So did you guys ever go to any movie alone by yourself?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to go alone, I'll bring someone I know along and pay for them. If there's no one to bring I just wont go.

I totally agree, I wanna go for "The Adventures of Tintin" very badly, but I can't convince anybody to go along with me. So, I think I might pass the movie instead of going alone.

Yeah I rarely go to the movie but when I do go it's some time with friends but then they start shouting during the action scenes and then with the girls they are either laughing they heads off at comedies and it's kind of hard to concentrate. So when I can I usually go alone I really don't see anything wrong with that.

It can make it more enjoyable, depending on the company, but it Makes no difference to me, I am paying attention to the movie so it really doesn't make a difference.

Thank you, I could not agree with you any more. Sure it's some times nice to watch a movie in the company of others but don't forget why your there in the first place. It's to watch a movie so I really don't see the need to have someone with you every time you go to watch a movies.

I really don't see the need to have someone with you every time you go to watch a movies.

There are different reasons. Some people go more for the social outing than the movie while others( like my sis ) think it is depressing to go alone. Me personally, I get so enveloped in the movie that I don't pay attention to the person next to me .

There are different reasons. Some people go more for the social outing than the movie while others( like my sis ) think it is depressing to go alone. Me personally, I get so enveloped in the movie that I don't pay attention to the person next to me .

Yeah I guess some people are like that. But the same goes here I just get into the movie and tune out everything else but some times those little noices are really destructing.

I got no problems going to the theater alone. I have a friend who buys the cheap corporate tickets for me, so the only expensive part is if I want to buy some ridiculously overpriced food and drink.

Yeah it seems allot of people complain about the over priced snacks and drinks. Every time I go to the cinema I always see people sneaking snacks and drinks inside some even get wasted while watching the movie. I remember a guy once brought a full course meal there and even came with a portable table and had his lunch while watching the movie it was pretty funny but the first I ever so of it.

I've never been alone, I don't really go to the movies very often but when i do i prefer to go with a friend or my sister, We usually buy snacks and drinks elsewhere and take them in with us though because there pretty lax on security here, You can walk in with bags of stuff and they don't even bother you, lol.