Annoying neighbours

ZeroPenguins

So do you have any annoying neighbours? Because I sure fu*king do, this time they fu*ked up my RX8, scratched the paint and punctured holes in my tyres. Damn, what really sucks is that I didn't have any evidence against those bastards. Probably out for some revenge: read http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?p=196202#post196202 http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?p=196206#post196206 and you will understand.

Next time they go in front of my house and start some shit, I will for sure knock them all out for damaging my RX8. Also right now I don't have insurance, so this sucks X2 for me. Spent the whole of today fixing my tyres myself with a tyre puncture repair kit. Right now it works but I probably have to pump my tyres every week compared to once a month. Also a paint repair job is gonna cost me over $1000 dollars or more, right now I don't even have close to 50 bucks.

=/ I know what you mean. There are neighbors who leave their small shih tzu dog outside all night in the cold/rain, it scatches at their window. They also broke part of our adjoining fence, which we had to repair. Mine sounds minor compared to your problem though, sorry to hear that. If I were you, I would file a police report in case any future problems arrise. You could try to take them to small claims court.

=/ I know what you mean. There are neighbors who leave their small shih tzu dog outside all night in the cold/rain, it scatches at their window. They also broke part of our adjoining fence, which we had to repair. Mine sounds minor compared to your problem though, sorry to hear that. If I were you, I would file a police report in case any future problems arrise. You could try to take them to small claims court.

Police, they don't do crap. My dad knows a police friend and he told us that even if we file a report it won't do any good. Well I remember he filed for investigation of someone burning down my front lawn, they didn't even investigate it. Yep my neighbours had the balls to try and burn down my house, it was a close call, but lucky I have other neighbours with common sense and tried to stop the flames from spreading. It was pretty bad, the front lawn was a wreak and the trees were a burnt but they still lived.

Actually, if you have some proof then at small claims they'll make them pay. And if they dont show they you win and they pay.

It be great if I had proof, but I have nothing against them. They did it while I was still sleeping in bed and when I got up, went outside I was like OMFG, and was swearing out loud. But I know who did it, but like I said no evidence.

It be great if I had proof, but I have nothing against them. They did it while I was still sleeping in bed and when I got up, went outside I was like OMFG, and was swearing out loud. But I know who did it, but like I said no evidence.

This may sound condescending, rude, pointless of me...but just do what your avatar does! Get some evidence! Get creative! Put a camera in a non-obvious spot and record them the next time they damage your property.

Lol I don't have security cameras and don't planning on buying one either, poor guy remember? Lol not really its just that I still live with my parents. Also it's not like they will say they did it, when I confronted them about the broken window, they all denied. It be the same for the car, its not like they will say "YEAH!! IT WAS ME, BITCH!! What are you gonna do?", they will more likely say "No idea, maybe you ran over some nails and scratch the car yourself" and start laughing.

• 5 months later...

The only problem I have with my neighbors is that they don't know how to control their dogs. Both sides have the same issues. One one side, we have 2 pure bred Boxers. One is the most well behaved lady, the other is a loudmouth wannabe bully in their yard or home, but a total teddy bear outside of either. On the other side, we have some kind of husky mix, and another mixed breed that I can't identify.. Both are loud unless someone is paying attention to them.

I can go up to any of these dogs at any time, and they will sit down and behave.. Yet their owners can't even get them to stop barking. I guess it's probably just an attitude and body language thing, but it gets annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Are they actually noisy or is it because you have people above you and they are walking? I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering--our neighbours upstairs are apparently elephants and have herds of cattle running around, but I've heard tell from one of my friends that no matter how gingerly he walks, he has people complaining about him. He is, by no stretch of the imagination, an elephant, so I'm inclined to believe apartment walking is an art.

I don't have any major complaints about my neighbours themselves, though the apartment leaves much to be desired. I think I just don't like Maryland. It's expensive and horrible.

ack, my neighbor to the left is pretty good, he keeps to himself and is pretty quiet. its the neighbor to the right that pisses me off. about a week ago he had his music up loud until 3am ON A SCHOOL NIGHT! normally i'm okay with his music being up loud during the day. Hell I have loud music on during the day but when you live in a 3 flat complex, have the decency to turn the music down at midnight! you don't need it that freaking loud. it was loud enough that i could hear it like it was in the same room as me through two rooms, and one of the wall is brick!

• 2 months later...

I think almost everyone has annoying neighbors. I had one for the longest time that used to stay drunk and play extremely loud noise all thru the night which lead me to be extremely tired cause I couldn't sleep. Eventually he moved, and since then I really just don't bother getting to know any of my neighbors. Plus my current neighborhood is really quiet. Not much happens here.

Edited by Sakura Rei

I have neighbors who own three dogs. A chihuahua mix, a yorkie mix, and a german shephard mix. The Yorkie and German Shephard aren't bad but when that little Chihuahua gets out it yaps non stop...and encourages the other two to bark as well...and it never stops barking...*sighs* sometimes I wish they would leave it inside so I didn't have to hear it barking constantly...it drives me INSANE!

Whenever my neighbours like to make a lot of noise or let their dog bark all night I just turn my stereo right up and connect up all the speakers. My neighbours hate my heavy metal music and I know the music keeps them up cause I always hear them complaining when they're outside and I'm hanging washing. Works great but doesn't keep them quiet so well