Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)

Koby

Nomura reveals that the battle system of the game is roughly 45% completed, while the overall game is roughly 60%, meaning that a late summer release for the game in Japan seems very likely.

Other than that, it seems that once again the Overworld system has been removed from Crisis Core, but this is because it seems that you don't get any kind of free-roaming during the game. It seems to be set out a lot like Dirge of Cerberus, where you are taken to specific locations as part of the storyline, and then given a bit more free reign.

For some Magazine Scans and whatnot click here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I unfortunately broke my PSP and plan on getting a DS on my birthday. Luckily with the release date being pushed back to September in Japan, US should see a December release at the very least, meaning I should end up getting the game regardless. Yay Christmas.

I've been waiting for Crisis Core for a while. For a while I was even starting to think it wouldn't make it to the US, but fortunately it is.

I wouldn't get my hopes high on that but it could be possible. I wish the JP version would be a little playable for people who can't read Japanese. If they did it like the FF Anniversary Edition and allowed you to use English, that would be great.

Yeah, but you have to admit, majority of PSP games do have better graphics. That's why I'm happy it's on PSP. Not that it'd matter if it was on DS anyway considering by the time it was released in the States, I'd most likely have a DS by that time regardless.

Yeah, but you have to admit, majority of PSP games do have better graphics. That's why I'm happy it's on PSP. Not that it'd matter if it was on DS anyway considering by the time it was released in the States, I'd most likely have a DS by that time regardless.

I'll admit that the majority of DS games beat PSP games too, because the PSP is more of a gadget, and the DS is more of a gamers choice. :P

I mean, DS gets alot better games than the PSP, so if this does come to DS, it's only going to help kill the PSP.

• Koby changed the title to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy REUNION (2007, 2022; PC, PS4, PS5, PSP, Switch, XBone, XBS X/S)