Bento

Type: TV

Episodes: Unknown

Aired: Oct 9, 2011 to ?

Producers: AT-X, David Production

Genres: Action

Duration: 24 min. per episode

Synopsis:

Sato Yo is a high school boy who likes SEGA games. One day, he enters a grocery store to buy some food for dinner. When he tries to take a bento box, he loses consciousness. He comes around to find all the bento sold out. He notices there is a war game going on at grocery stores and players called "Wolves" compete for the half-priced bento. Yarizui Sen, the leader of the Half-Pricer Club, forces Yo to join the club and he enters the bento war.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great series! really, really enjoyable and unique! I do feel the ending was a bit rushed though. They could of built up ther kyou sisters more, but I hope this leads to a continuation. I didn't like ume either, and the unlucky one didnt really do much for me either. But, as I said, very enjoyable series, and very glad to see that there was more of a focus on story than on fanservice! Overall, I'd give it a 9/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to watching this, and i was glad that I did. Ben-To is super awesome, basically giant fights over food. The comedy mixed with fighting was pretty awesome, and even the music went in nicely. I gave it a 8/10, but that was just because it started to lose its charm after a little while since it was essentially the same thing each episode. Sadly I cant see much of a continuation to this unless they introduce some awesome new characters or a decent plotline

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ended up downloading the anime and I must say that the concept is awesome, but the series is even better! Definitely gone into my top 20 list cause of the funny antics, the ridiculous premise and the overall story telling. I'd definitely like to see a continuation on from the ending (WHY!) as this is definitely one of my new favourites.

A solid 9/10... a rating I don't give lightly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...