Sign in to follow this  
lemmingllama

Guilty Crown

I really had high hopes for this, but now I don't.

You know around episode 15-16 -17 ish; or the part similar to an ending, well if it ended there it would have been good. However, all these latest episodes coming out now are somewhat screwed in the head if you ask me.

I only managed to reach episode 14 of this, and I would have dropped it sooner if not for having heard that it got much better around that point. When it still didn't hook me in, I had to stop.

is this any good? I don't mind a little plagiarism if the end result is good:D

Agreed. I enjoyed it in particular no matter the similarities to other animes.

I recommend it. I rate it a 9.5/10

I recommend it. I rate it a 9.5/10

You're the first I've seen that didn't give it lower than like a 6.5 / 10. Guilty Crown was pretty much universally panned by everyone. I hear after episode 12 they completely ran out of story and it went to shit. A lot like season 2 of Code Geass, only no redeeming qualities.

Great show, and the music really stands out, it's really good. I wouldn't say its not original at all. I never seen an anime where peoples weapons are whats in their hearts ( unless you count kingdom hearts); they call them voids and the main character can pill those voids from the chests, its pretty cool. Animation is top notch too.

It does have that same old boy and girl love story, but what doesn't nowadays.

the girl is pretty cute and is pretty nice to watch but it is hard to watch on anime websites so i want to download it.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i wish the ending would not end up to be a sad ending, the boy and girl make a couple ohhh!