Happy Birthday Thread!

Koby

Alright guys time to quit making new threads for birthdays and just use this one.

Anyhow... Hey Arthain have a happy 19th birthday. Hope you enjoy your day, oh and no fair! Your a year older then me! xD

Thankies Koby (little late i know) Hehe yup i am :P Great isnt it xD

Happy Birthday Faith :D

haha thanks.

yeah i did. lol, had a blast. ^___^

now i can go and play paintballl w/o any signed things by my parents. yay.

i got some awesome pressies though! :D

F.E.A.R, 3 linkin park albums, blade trilogy dvd pack, A New Police story dvd, money, scarf (from my uni friend whom i just met her not too long ago. thoughtful present really since its really cold in aus) and yeah. oh yeah p ack of condoms from my friend. =s

lmao.

that is all~~

My sister's having her first baby around June 10th, I'm so excited! Man, if I could get on the computer the moment the baby arrives, I'd celebrate all over this thread! *Runs off, screaming with excitement* Oh, yeah, about that, I'm gonna be gone all of June, so try not to freak out too much while I'm gone, 'kay? Bye!! *Vanishes*

*Reappears* OMG, the baby is so CUTE! Her name is Artemis, and she was born June 11, 2007. Yay for Artemis! I was there when she was born too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...