Do you watch OP & ED?

Katongo

I do watch OP and ED. Once I had this Anime series in that, the OP and ED were extracted seperately to keep size low. But I used to put them in playlist and watch them along with the Anime. As for the spoilers, there are very few OP and ED which give them away and they aren't even major spoilers.

I do watch OP and ED. Once I had this Anime series in that, the OP and ED were extracted seperately to keep size low. But I used to put them in playlist and watch them along with the Anime. As for the spoilers, there are very few OP and ED which give them away and they aren't even major spoilers.

This is true, they rarely give spoilers and normally the biggest spoiler is showing all the good or evil guys together.

I normally watch the opening and ending at least once just to see it, after that it all depends if I liked it or not. Most times I just skip it after a few episodes in because I want to get to watching the show but there have been a few OP&ED's that I've really liked and watched through the entire show, but that's a rarity.

That's one of my addictions, I'm not exactly sure why, but I will find out about an anime go to youtube and watch the raw and/or creditless version of at least the first opening and watch and usually download it :3 That way I remember to get the rest of the series <3 haha

I normally start skipping them 2-3 episodes in though and only watch them on their own xP Though a few *Cough Cough* Drrr!! *Cough Cough* I watch /every/time :3

Always watch them both once, and usually the Opening for every subsequent episode if it was done well (meaning a decent theme and well-chosen background art/etc). Most of the time I detest the Endings, but will stomach them once as they sometimes provide visions of things to come, so to speak.

I like it when they put a lot of effort into the Openings and change them regularly (ala Naruto/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) but in saying that there are some exceptions which rarely if ever change (such as Dragon Ball Uncut/DBZ Uncut) that despite having hundreds~ of episodes I almost never skip them since I can't really get sick of them. >_>

YES, I usually am able to dictate where an anime is at in the spectrum of animes from the OP and how well the story is going to be after the first eps ED. The more thorough the lyrical and musical thought process is. The more the production company cares about it and not just making a quick buck.

It really depends on if like the song and animation enough. I always watch the OP and ED for the first five episodes and by then I tend to get sick of it and I end up skipping it over when I watch the rest. However in cases such as Baccano! and Durarara!!, where they show scenes that give some backstory or expanation to the episode, I sat through each one. So it really does depend on not only the song, but also if it reveals any hints on what's going on.