Kametsu Random Discussion~

gummi-bear-07

I'm gud thanks gummi =D

I looovee ice creams

but i don't like chocolate flavored ice cream >_>

@ Spidey: Dark chocolate is like the normal choc but doesnt have milk added to it. So its not as sweet And its also much healthier for u!

Dark chocolate is produced by adding fat and sugar to cacao. It is chocolate without milk as an additive. It is sometimes called "plain chocolate".
^from wiki

:waaaht: ah! I never thought about this stuff O_o Just went to the shop got a chocolate and started eating it O_o Never knew there exist two types of chocolate :amazing: Thnx for the info Fallen but, I don't know if the shop keeper will answer me which is the dark one and the light one cuz they only know the brand names like Dairy milk or perk :dhh:

I'm fine : D Not sleepy xD GO to sleep lolz

watched Dragonball Evolution was so freaking awesome! I loved it! It was soooooooooooooooooooo hiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiouuuuuuuussssss lolz haha!

Really? I watched Dragonball Evolution and thought it was total trash, it changed everything that made it Dragonball. Goku was no longer the kid who knew nothing, Ozaru wasn't just an uncontrollable ape form saiyans took but rather it was Piccolo's henchman? WTF..

Really? I watched Dragonball Evolution and thought it was total trash, it changed everything that made it Dragonball. Goku was no longer the kid who knew nothing, Ozaru wasn't just an uncontrollable ape form saiyans took but rather it was Piccolo's henchman? WTF..

LOL I was being sarcastic there, y do you think I said it was hilarious? xD was there any jokes in that movie? nope xD The changes they made was really hilarious xD Like Master Roshi had hairs??? O_O A seriously injured guy can be cured with the KAMEHAMEHA? O_O lolz haha

• 2 weeks later...