Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Man there many times I hate ussop I get it your scared of the enemies but don't do it all time. There are times you need to man up and face your fears regardless if your scared there's always gonna be stronger enemy than you. Happen to I want to be a warrior of the sea where's that ussop? I want to see that ussop. Some of you guys might agree with me

• 2 weeks later...

Just when it seemed Law was gonna fulfill his revenge, Doffy pulls another trick and gets himself. Sorta. And before he could curbstomp Law once more, Luffy intervenes. It's all up to Straw Hat to really beat down Doflamingo now, while the cage closes in on everyone on the island.

Edited by Predaking-117

• 2 weeks later...

Hey some of my friends say that Blackbeard has haki and I told them why does he need to have haki he can use his Yami yami no mi powers to nullify the powers of other devil fruit users draining of their powers like the sea prism stone weapons did but he only needs to touch them by skin or material doesn't matter what devil fruit you have logia/zoan/paramecia type but there's other theories that the people with devil fruit powers can touch him without nullified their powers. I'll be laughing if Blackbeard meets the creator of devil fruits by accident and black beard thinking that this person has devil fruit powers and uses his powers on the creator and the creator starts laughing saying "do you really think that Yami Yami no mi will hurt its own creator". Creator stomps his foot and the Yami Yami no mi black smoke goes back into Blackbeard body and he gets confused, the creator says who do you think give it those powers and also I think the creator knows why take away the users of devil fruit powers without killing them. But this is my theory

Edited by Guillermo31

Hey some of my friends say that Blackbeard has haki and I told them why does he need to have haki he can use his Yami yami no mi powers to nullify the powers of other devil fruit users draining of their powers like the sea prism stone weapons did but he only needs to touch them by skin or material doesn't matter what devil fruit you have logia/zoan/paramecia type but there's other theories that the people with devil fruit powers can touch him without nullified their powers. I'll be laughing if Blackbeard meets the creator of devil fruits by accident and black beard thinking that this person has devil fruit powers and uses his powers on the creator and the creator starts laughing saying "do you really think that Yami Yami no mi will hurt its own creator". Creator stomps his foot and the Yami Yami no mi black smoke goes back into Blackbeard body and he gets confused, the creator says who do you think give it those powers and also I think the creator knows why take away the users of devil fruit powers without killing them. But this is my theory

They are Devil FRUITS; meaning their creator wont be a person but a tree.