Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

It was a good chapter and i liked the abilities that Luffy showed with Gear 4. I thought he looked Ok in that form though not everyone is keen on the design. I still hope Daflamingo can turn the fight around for a while as i think he may have a few tricks left to show. And Zoro is going to try to do something about the birdcage it seems.

Edited by neodeathgod

• 2 weeks later...

I think with Gear fourth, luffy will perfect it later on in the series.

Just like gear second when he needed to do that pose in order to activate it. Also with Gear third, he seems to have controlled his shrinking problem when using it.

I guess gear fourth will end up being condensed so he looks a little muscular, but still have the bounciness and power.

I was wondering who's gonna be luffy rivals like Roger had whitebeard has a pirate rival plus they were friendly terms with each other and garp has marine rival garp was older than him. I think luffy has smoker has marine rival and older than him if you mention about luffy in front of smoker and he will be like I gotta go find him just like garp with Roger. But who's luffy pirate rival

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And we see how the rest of the OP world, including the other Supernovas & Kaido himself, react to the whole Dresrosa incident. Looks like Fujitora doesn't wanna hear any of Akainu's crap. And it seems like Kid & his alliance are after Shanks. Well, things are certainly gonna be more interesting.

• 3 weeks later...