Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

So Corason (who, as it turns out, is a Marine Commander) went through at least 6 months of finding Law a cure. And no such luck. My goodness all those doctors and nurses they tried to ask for help are so damn ugly. *shudders* And by the end of the chapter,
So Corason (who, as it turns out, is a Marine Commander) went through at least 6 months of finding Law a cure. And no such luck. My goodness all those doctors and nurses they tried to ask for help are so damn ugly. *shudders* And by the end of the chapter, Doffy makes a call to his little bro. Uh oh.
Corazon is a mole for the marines and vergo is a mole for doflamingo is whole thing reminds me of the movie the departed. Well the good guy dies aka corazon I'm thinking that oda use that plot from the movie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to know what the happened to sanji and the others did they get away from big mom's men went to zou island or the vivre card that nami got from what's her name thriller bark arc is acting up is saying that the big time pirate mom the girl was talking about happens to be big mom. Is helping out straw hat pirates against doflamingo and kaido well that's my theory

I want to know what the happened to sanji and the others did they get away from big mom's men went to zou island or the vivre card that nami got from what's her name thriller bark arc is acting up is saying that the big time pirate mom the girl was talking about happens to be big mom. Is helping out straw hat pirates against doflamingo and kaido well that's my theory

How will they reach zou yet? Its barely an hour probably or less since sanji's group left. The fight in dressrosa started minutes after sanji's group left.

Edited by dragonamar

New OP chapter is out. Kyros is holding his own against.... oh great, I forgot that guy's name, well the one who Rebecca's mom, and hopefully retribution will be brought on him. Also, Cavendish, while having enough of Bartholemew's BS, is now letting his evil side run around and even cut Dellinger, who we see is a descendant of those Devil Fish. Yeesh. Well, let the carnage continue. 

Wow, since 2009-2014 only 7 pages have been filled....lol :P

This week Bleach got a little bit interesting and one piece as always was good.....

I don't think kyros can win the fight, so robin is gonna b stepping in. And when will luffy get back to doffy......in onepiece there aren't many talk no jutsu which luffy can use to skip past bellamy.....though I wish in this case there was hehe...

• 3 weeks later...