spidey5443

Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

I would think probably something that hurts Doflamingo in some way since she's being caged like that. If it was something that helped him, I would imagine she would be lied to like all the other tontarras.

Of course, it's chaos all over the island, but Sugar's awake again, and it's bound to be even crazier now. Oh, and Rebecca is gonna face off against Diamante (or whatever his name is) at the end. At least Kinemon and Kanjuro are back with the good guys. 

Rebecca is owned, like totally. She better hope someone comes and saves her. I can't see her winning at all.

well his father is heading her way. Will reach her just in the before she receive a finishing blow. (probably)

Oh good. Kyros comes to Rebecca's rescue and she sees her dad again for real. Now that Law is free, he and Luffy can go straight to kicking Doflamingo's ass. Hopefully. Also, I really liked Bartholomew's scenes earlier in the chapter.

Edited by Predaking-117

I shouldn't be surprised that Doflamingo had a messed up past, but still, what he's done till now is also just as wrong. After we hear any more details from any other flashbacks that may come up, here's hoping Luffy gives him the beatdown he deserves. And Law is helping. Heh, nice to see even Fujitora is betting on Straw-Hat to win.

So we got a little look more into Law's past, as well as who Doflamingo's brother was. Silent, but hates kids? Huh. Wonder what else happened back then. Here's hoping Luffy & Law do bring down Doflamingo and give him what he deserves.

Well, we get to see more of Law's past. And my God is it tragic. He did have a younger sister, but sadly she, their parents, and many others were taken when that bad disease came along. Oh geez. And then we see little Law stab Corazon. Let's see what else happened before we get back to the fights in modern day.

And then we see more of Doffy's past as well. And Law's full name is... Trafalgar D. Watel Law. Unless it was mistranslated or misspelled in anyway, that's what I read. Oh wow, we also see Corazon speak and try to tell Law to get as far from Doffy as possible. This'll be good.

I was kinda right about law needed a devil fruit to cure him never thought it will be ope ope no mi well doflamingo did told him that he needed devil fruit powers to cure him. Who knows what kind of powers the devil fruit might give you like sugar giving her to stay as young girl all her life and also giving alvida to take away all her excess fat out of her body. Jewelry booney probably giving her the same thing as sugar but who knows old jewelry booney is as well as sugar. But damn I was shocked and surpise to hear and see that law is member of the D. I'm guessing that doflamingo doesn't want another roger making disaster for him ruining his plans. But in the past chapters I haven't seen Jesus burgess of the Blackbeard pirates. What the hell happen to him?