Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't be surprised that Doflamingo had a messed up past, but still, what he's done till now is also just as wrong. After we hear any more details from any other flashbacks that may come up, here's hoping Luffy gives him the beatdown he deserves. And Law is helping. Heh, nice to see even Fujitora is betting on Straw-Hat to win.

• 2 weeks later...

I was kinda right about law needed a devil fruit to cure him never thought it will be ope ope no mi well doflamingo did told him that he needed devil fruit powers to cure him. Who knows what kind of powers the devil fruit might give you like sugar giving her to stay as young girl all her life and also giving alvida to take away all her excess fat out of her body. Jewelry booney probably giving her the same thing as sugar but who knows old jewelry booney is as well as sugar. But damn I was shocked and surpise to hear and see that law is member of the D. I'm guessing that doflamingo doesn't want another roger making disaster for him ruining his plans. But in the past chapters I haven't seen Jesus burgess of the Blackbeard pirates. What the hell happen to him?