Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Oh wow, Doflamingo murdered his own brother. I'm sure it'll ultimately be Luffy who delivers the final blow to the bastard.

Bad news, OP will be on hiatus for 2 weeks, cuz Oda had to get his tonsils removed due to an infection: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-28/one-piece-manga-takes-2-week-break-due-to-creator-tonsil-operation/.74976

• 3 weeks later...

So we will be having OP this week, right??

Uh, no. There wasn't a chapter last week, nor was there one this week. Fingers crossed, OP resumes next week. If Oda's health has improved, that is.

I meant the coming week. so there will be one right? becoz i read on some news site there will be no chapter this coming week even though official report said OP will be absent only for 2 weeks.

I hear that this anime is very nice, I haven't started watching it yet but i will soon.

I just hope it will be much better than latest naruto manga chapters and will like it

like dragonball ( it was my favourite around 20 years ago ).

I'm just saying this but unlike Naruto where serious action starts right at the start of the series; in One Piece it takes time, so u have to have patience but one thing about OP is that once it starts the excitement just keeps on rising.

It looks like we got a glimpse of Law's origins, but I thought that's what half the chapter would be about. Maybe it'll expand next time on why Law was so nuts back then, or what kind of condition he has. Oh wait, I read somewhere that OP will be on break next issue or something, but I could be wrong.

It looks like we got a glimpse of Law's origins, but I thought that's what half the chapter would be about. Maybe it'll expand next time on why Law was so nuts back then, or what kind of condition he has. Oh wait, I read somewhere that OP will be on break next issue or something, but I could be wrong.

Ya, OP is on break next week. Well everything considered, Law would be the first among 11 supernovas whose past will be shown aside from Luffy & Zoro.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh. So it's good that Kinemon found his friend, Kanjuro, who I'm guessing ate a Devil Fruit too. Well, he does have good ideas, just... really needs work on his art. And then we go back to Luffy and co. who suddenly come across.... giant zombie nut crackers? As well as Zoro vs Pica, which I'm guessing is nearly over. I forgot the name of that one guy who was a fanboy of Luffy, is now freaking out over seeing Zoro in action.