Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

Well, Zoro was being Zoro. No one can do anything about it. Usopp already had doubts, his face was saying it all when Kinnemon was explaining it. And Yes! Robin! I cannot wait to see her geisha look in anime. And Marco was the ship doctor; did not see that coming. That somehow was the most surprising thing for me.

Wanokuni arc has officially started. I can see an admiral or two entering as well in the mid part and one of them is Fujitora. 

This will be Sabaody x Skypeia. The adventures that'll be taking place will be amazing. The swirls in the clouds, the trees &

the sea waves are so feudal Japan! 

PS. Nami by the way looks really hot in that dress. 

Last chapter ended up just being a teaser at best. However, with this chapter Wano arc has finally started. Right off the bat Ace has come into story. My only wish in regards to this arc is for Oda to keep a fast pace overall. There are so many things to cover and including in-between breaks; I just hope things doesn't end up dragging like it did in Dressrosa.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Wano arc is another long one, but I too hope it doesn't drag. Huh, so Ace is brought up once more in this week's chapter. And we see Hawkins again as well. Wonder if it'll be Luffy or another Straw Hat he'll run into first - unless he already has and just will look for Luffy.

OP is on break next week. But before that, Luffy got a little more backstory on how the 2 people he's come across know Ace, as well as what happened to Wano when Kaidou showed up. Along the way of getting the girl a doctor, as well as some food, he reunited to Zoro! And they're about to stir more trouble now that Hawkins as found them. Oh this'll be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why OP was on break last week, but hey, we got a new chapter this week. After a little more exposition on what's going on in Wano, we see some of the Smile-enhanced folks show their faces - and OMG there's an actual Batman now in OP. Makes me wonder if his parents dying is why he's where he is in life now, or if yelling 'Martha!' will make him have a change of heart. Either way, we see Luffy, Zoro, & their new friend charge in to save the little girl - and Law at the end also about to get up and take action.

It's not just the op, the jump magazine itself was on the break. Speaking on the chapter itself, that batman part was hilarious. Couldn't tell from last chapter but that woman O-Kiku is really tall and a samurai to boot. A tall woman samurai huh? Also I am guessing the one ones who stole the food from the farm were Law's group.

And in this week's chapter, Luffy utterly destroys Urashima at sumo wrestling, sending the big fat loser flying into Holdem's house, bringing it down & starting a fire. Now with Holdem out in the open with Tama in his grasp, Luffy, Zoro, & O-Kiku ready themselves to get her back - all while Hawkins rushes back to Bakura Town to intercept the Straw Hats, & Law's group probably not gonna make it in time.