spidey5443

Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

Just when it seemed like the Sunny was gonna be trapped again, Jinbei's old crew shows up to see him off - as well as making an exit. Oh boy, it's #900 next, so it's probably gonna be something real good.

Oh the #900. Well we might get to see Big Mom get KO by Sanji's haki; i mean cake :D . Also hoping Pekomamushi to be still alive at the end of all this.

So Big Mom is really enjoying her wedding cake. Then when another musical starts... things really get bad. The Germa 66 are gunned down... Jinbei's crew nearly gets boiled alive.... and the Sunny gets really blasted.... and OP is on break next week. Oh no.

Oh, apparently it was a fakeout and the Sunny is fine. Seems Jinbei is gonna help give one last big push for Luffy and co. to get the hell outta there before rendezvousing with them at Wano.

That old hag came to her senses a bit too early. Then again we might get to see her disappointed face as Luffy and group manages to escape right infront of her eyes and she finds out katakuri is defeated.

17 hours ago, automachinehead said:

Nah. Im kinda disappointed with how Oda-sama wrapped up the arc.

The cake which Sanji took his heart out into baking was just as insignificant

as G66. It suddenly felt like the plot was weak.    

Yes the ending of arc wasn't so great, but i don't think Oda had much of option there. If it was any different it may have not justified the might of yonkou and her military might. Though i do agree that the cake was not necessary; they should have let her go on a rampage in her own country. And the germa66, well they were Sanji's past so...

All in all i did enjoy the arc, at-least everything except the ending. I think with entry in new world the usual adventures we got to see from crew in first half of grand line is over. Now everything will probably revolve around fights and wars.

Edited by dragonamar