Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, automachinehead said:

Nah. Im kinda disappointed with how Oda-sama wrapped up the arc.

The cake which Sanji took his heart out into baking was just as insignificant

as G66. It suddenly felt like the plot was weak.    

Yes the ending of arc wasn't so great, but i don't think Oda had much of option there. If it was any different it may have not justified the might of yonkou and her military might. Though i do agree that the cake was not necessary; they should have let her go on a rampage in her own country. And the germa66, well they were Sanji's past so...

All in all i did enjoy the arc, at-least everything except the ending. I think with entry in new world the usual adventures we got to see from crew in first half of grand line is over. Now everything will probably revolve around fights and wars.

Edited by dragonamar

So we got to see some new bounties this week. So far Sanji's went up a little more than Zoro's. And wow the news article of that described the whole story arc was great. And just when Luffy thought his bounty really went down... nope. It went to 1.5 billion Berries. Now off to Wano! Unless there's something else needed to be done...

• 2 weeks later...

So the commanders if the Revolutionary Army are meeting up on Ivankov’s island after Baltigo was lost. And we see 4 new commanders. Of course the one female we see is very fanservicey, but they’re badass nonetheless. And they’re all going to declare war on the Celestial Dragons at this year’s Reverie. Oh this is gonna be good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nobles from many kingdoms head to the Reverie, and it's funny to see not only a Russian stand-in, but also a Mexican one named King Tacos. We get a little glimpse of Admiral Ryokugyu, but we probably won't see his face or powers for a while. Nice to see Stelly is still an annoying little bastard. And oh look, Sabo has already infiltrated their security. The fun shall commence soon enough.

Now with people arriving at Mariejois/Mary Geoise, we see some familiar faces mingle & become friends after finding out they're also pals with the Straw Hats. And nice to see Dalton for the most part ignores Wapol when he shows his ugly mug again. If someone is going to assassinate Doflamingo for knowing something he shouldn't, what is it? And is it just me, or is the straw hat we see in Mary Geoise a really big one?

On 6/2/2018 at 1:59 AM, Predaking-117 said:

And is it just me, or is the straw hat we see in Mary Geoise a really big one?

No; that hat is definitely big. Whoever it belonged to is probably a tall fellow. I however am more curious about that second wanted poster that guy held aside from Luffy's.

So Big Mom is on her way to see Kaido (which for all we know will probably not turn out well), and we get to see that Celestial Dragon that Queen Otohime saved all those years ago, paying back King Neptune for their kindness. Either this is a long-con, or a genuine change of heart. I have to say, it never gets old to see an ass-hate like Charloss get his ass handed to him. He & most other Celestial Dragons deserve worse.

And at the end, the guy sitting with the Five Elders.... is that actually Shanks? Or something that happens to look like him? Regardless, makes me wonder which pirate they're gonna talk about.

Edited by Predaking-117