Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 7:12 PM, Predaking-117 said:

So Sanji was able to get his family to safety, but of course that castle won't hold forever. As much as I'd like to see what was in that special box, I'd like to see how Luffy get out of this sticky mess now.

Same here. I m trying to think what are the possible ways.

I knew the Tamatebako box would be a MacGuffin that would somehow help or hamper the Straw Hats at this time. And it seems that Big Mom's giant cake castle (I assume that's what it is) is falling down. Just as it seems that escape was impossible for Luffy and co.

Honestly when I saw the little note at the end of this week's chapter I assumed Oda was going on another break. But nope. They're gonna celebrate 20 years of the OP manga next issue, so that's nice.

34 minutes ago, Predaking-117 said:

So just before I saw that OP will be on break next week, we see Big Mom basically channel that crazy chocolate-loving fish from Spongebob and gets steered into going after the Straw Hats. Ha! Oh, oh wait no it's gonna really suck.

Is this from new chapter? MS has not released yet; where did u read it?

Edit:- Ah! never mind, found it.

Edited by dragonamar

• 3 weeks later...

So apparently we got a new chapter today. And while Luffy's group still tries to evade Big Mom, even after Nami gives one of the clouds some nice lightning to eat, there's lots of other trouble for them to get through. And Pudding is asking for Chiffon cakes... because she actually cares about Sanji? Ok, now I'm waiting for whatever plot twist is gonna happen next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 10:53 PM, Pav said:

You guys think Luffy will gain some new power up, because i dont see him beating Dogtooth in his current state.

He might have something up his sleeves but I wont say Luffy cant win against dog-tooth. I mean he didn't even hesitated against Fujitora.

Edited by dragonamar