Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

spidey5443

Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

330 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2017 at 5:46 AM, kmc443 said:

I'm surprised that Jimbe didn't lose a arm or something but I'm glad he's finally back

Well he is the future crew member of the Pirate King!     :boss:

Huh. Guess Sanji's sister, Reiju, is nicer than we thought. But if she meets an unfortunate end along with her other brothers and their dad is up in the air. Luffy of course goes off on his own to find Sanji himself, thought I wouldn't be surprised if he detours for some food then goes back fighting. 

Though I'm sure some people will just be 'meh' until something better happens. We'll all have to wait since OP will be on break next week.

I hope there is considerable development in next chapter seeing how we are taking a break so soon.

On 1/22/2017 at 3:10 AM, Andre049 said:

How long will the break take? 

Its just one week break.

Yup, OP came back this week. And of course, we jump around to see what our heroes are going through atm. Brook is captured, Pudding is gonna Big Mom something, Pedro is rescued by Carrot and Chopper, and Luffy runs off to, I assume, where he said he'd meet up with Sanji previously (after talking a bit with Sanji's sister). Okay. Maybe something else will explode next time.

Chapter felt a bit short this week. In any case it seems pudding 3rd eye is not because of devil fruit and big mom seems to need it to decipher the Poneglyph. One thing for certain, its gonna be one flash wedding with a Boom

Chopper and Carrot rescue Nami and Jinbei, Brook is still as Big Mom's mercy, and Sanji runs off to give Luffy his well-earned meal. I assume. And wedding is right around the corner. It may not end up as red as the actual Red Wedding from GoT, but most likely to be pretty explosive.

Sanji finally asks the question we all have been asking ever since he decided to go see that damn 3-eyed girl!

Huh. Brook is finally rescued from Big Mom's clutches. And turns out he was able to get the Poneglyph after all. Plus, Sanji finds Luffy and his hungry stomach amidst a sea of bodies. Wonderful indeed. 

Big Mom's cronies surround the Vinsmokes before the big event, and in the meantime, Sanji and Luffy talk things out. Good for them! Now OP will be on break next week.

I still can't believe that Sanji wants to help his family after all they've done to him (minus Reiju, of course). Will they really be able to redeem themselves?

On 2/23/2017 at 4:57 PM, sohituvike said:

I still can't believe that Sanji wants to help his family after all they've done to him (minus Reiju, of course). Will they really be able to redeem themselves?

Redeem?? Not gonna happen even if they are full of bullet holes!

This week, we get a little backstory on Bege, and apparently Jinbei advises an alliance with him to take down Big Mom. Guess Luffy will take that opportunity if it means helping out Sanji's a-hole family. Also Nami's speech bubble stabbing Sanji made me crack up.

Bege is underestimating Big Mom. He will probably get wrecked just like Captain Kid.

20 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Bege is underestimating Big Mom. He will probably get wrecked just like Captain Kid.

The guy really does seem crazy though!

4 hours ago, dragonamar said:

The guy really does seem crazy though!

True. But I would really like Oda to show people, why Big Mom is a Yonkou. We still don't know the conversation between Jinbei and Big Mom.

Posted (edited)

On 3/6/2017 at 3:53 AM, rhaegar said:

True. But I would really like Oda to show people, why Big Mom is a Yonkou. We still don't know the conversation between Jinbei and Big Mom.

I think Luffy will go to war with her with his crew alone (along with those under his flag) after his alliance with Law accomplishes the goal of defeating Kaidou. This way when he faces Blackbeard it will be as another Yonkou leading to epic showdown. [who knows that might be the tale that is yet to be told]

Edited by dragonamar