Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

How is it that, Luffy is having a hard time in gear 4 with cracker when he was fighting almost evenly with fujitora in gear 3; even if fujitora was holding back? I mean being top commander of yonkou means he is likely as strong as a navy admiral so gear 4 (which improves Luffy's strength considerably) should have leveled the field at least!

Edited by dragonamar

And this week we did. For a bit, Sanji visited his mom and tried to make some food for her. Plus it was because of his sister he got out of his cell... but his dad continues being a bastard. Also, dear lord I'm not surprised Luffy decided to eat Cracker's biscuit suits. I really want that motherfucker to get what he deserves.

For the time being, Cracker's down for the count. Makes me wonder how strong the other Commanders are in comparison, or how annoying to beat them will be. In any case, I laughed at Sanji's expression when Luffy just nonchalantly came up to his carriage. But by the end, I'm getting vibes of when Ussop (I always keep misspelling his name, idk why) and Luffy fought back at Water 7. Oh great....

So this week, we see Luffy go on a... hunger strike. Or rather, let Sanji try to convince his family he cut ties with the Straw Hats by beating up Luffy a bit, then going back to them. Clearly he regrets what he's said and done. Though I doubt the rest of the Vinsmokes or any of Big Mom's crew that might show up will let Luffy and Nami get away now. Or they seem so beneath them they won't bother. Unless the enemy wants revenge for what happened to Cracker, but that here's hoping that bastard stays knocked out for a long while.

Edited by Predaking-117