Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

On 7/29/2016 at 10:39 PM, Guillermo31 said:

Sanji needs to remember how did Rayleigh took off the collar on his neck and kami's too

Rayleigh used conqueror's haki to delay the explosion for few seconds while removing the collar. It doesn't look like sanji has it.

8 hours ago, Lunar Radiance said:

I don't think will see Lola, but the vivre card she gave to Nami will lead them out of the forest for sure. Big Mom seems to be stalling them, so them having a way out would mess her plans.

This maybe a likely scenario. On a side note recognizing Nami the way Luffy did was funny.

Am i remembering wrongly that the vivre card points to Lola's mother? Doesn't that mean it points to Big Mom herself!? I wonder how much of an influence Nami's friendship with Lola will have on anything as Big Mom doesn't have much regard for other humans even her own family (seeing how she killed one of her own sons and also discarded her husband)

On 8/6/2016 at 10:29 PM, pavanpd said:

Am i remembering wrongly that the vivre card points to Lola's mother? Doesn't that mean it points to Big Mom herself!? I wonder how much of an influence Nami's friendship with Lola will have on anything as Big Mom doesn't have much regard for other humans even her own family (seeing how she killed one of her own sons and also discarded her husband)

Probably wont have any influence. But it might lead them out of that forest.

Edited by dragonamar

Luffy just barely entered the New World, and he's already going after the big names, after pissing them off(telling Big Mom that he ate the candy, and stopping Kaido from building his Zoan devil fruit army).

Wonder how he plans to deal with Big Mom, she's one of the Four Emperors, and not the usual warlord he usually beats up.

Edited by Epzaos