Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

It's funny that sengoku is acting like garp hes saying I'm glad that I'm not still the fleet admiral anymore so garp's grandson still on dressrosa he's free to do whatever he wants now like garp but still when the time gets serious like akainu screws up on something he still acted like fleet admiral

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

D

Can't believe OP is now at 800 chapters. But yeah, it's as we expected. Luffy turns down the other guys being his underlings, but they drink to their victory over Doflamingo regardless. Even so, they work things out. Heh, even Fujitora does something nice. Plus his reaction to Sengoku hearing what he said was priceless.

don't forgot that luffy has other allies as well his brothers old crew and the whitebeard pirates and their allies whatever happened to them no matter what when they came back in the manga they will be there to support luffy after all they did protect him from akainu during the marineford war

Bartholomew & his crew crack me up. As is thinking of how the rest of the Straw Hats will react to Usopp's new bounty. Franky sure isn't taking it well.

A part of me thinks this Weeble guy isn't actually Whitebeard's son & his mom is a freaking liar, but if it all turns out to be true then holy crap.

And uh.... the way Zou looks gives me similar vibes that Thriller Bark did a while back. Like something spooky's gonna go down. Doesn't help that it's October now, or that there is a tribe of people on the giant elephant that stay out of contact with the outside world that are pretty damn vicious. Can't wait to see where this all goes next. 

Edited by Predaking-117

That weeble guy isn't whitebeard son his mother is a liar and she thinks that whitebeard left a treasure behind whitebeard never cared about money,gold, jewelry only treasure he ever wanted was a family plus they're killing off or destroying some of the whitebeard pirates and also she' thinks that luffy knows wheres Marco is.

Huh. We see what other characters are up to as well. Like Dragon now wanting to meet with other Revolutionary leaders (plus Burgess somehow stowing away and finding their base; thought I wonder who'll kick his ass time around), Buggy as a Warlord (though still with things not exactly working out for him), and Bartolomew sailing off after helping out. Huh, Robin does find that hand-drawn dragon to be cute. And it seems another fight will be underway soon. Goodie! 

What's more surprisingly to me on chapter 801 that doflamingo didn't say to tszuru like "Also I forgot to mention one more tszuru-san that i told strawhat and law about celestial Dragon secret the ultimate national treasure to them now that I told them about it what's your thoughts on this now do you think they will tell the world about it or keep the secret to themselves who knows why do I care now about after all I'm going to impel down anyway hehehe"

Edited by Guillermo31

• 2 weeks later...

So Kinemon and his companions (I forgot his name) fell of the dragon and will have to catch up cuz of a 'monkey', and everyone else feels bad when the dragon finally helps them up the elephant and goes back to being a drawing. Well, everyone but Zoro & Law. Even Robin left some flowers for it, I think. But we encounter the mink tribe, and one of them is wearing Nami's clothes? Oh boy, it's gonna be messy again.