GTA V: Latest News and Information [Latest Trailers Added]

Shirσ

Rockstar confirms Grand Theft Auto V for Spring 2013.

Quote from Rockstar:

"Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon."

Source: Rockstargames

Edited by Shirσ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rockstar recently made an annoucement stating that GTA V will be delyed until September 17 2013.

Quote from Rockstar:

"Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,

The GTA Team"

• Like 1

Saw this today when I logged into facebook and was like WTF to the release date lol. Have to wait so damn long to play this now but maybe those extra months will make the game a little better. I'm really hoping they capture the San Andreas feel and all the stuff you could do in that. I don't wanna be in a gang again though, especially one that wears green allll the time

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't and will never understand the hype behind this game. Its just so ordinary

FInally, someone sane! Seriously, I couldn't give a crap about this game. The last was was so bland, and so ridiculously overrated that I STILL haven't bought a copy. If this one is anything like GTA4 then I'm boycotting it. But if they veer back to the San Andreas vibe then I'll probably at least give it a chance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I seriously can not wait to play this game.

So apparently GTA V and GTA Online are two seperate things but GTA Online is included with every copy of GTA V. Thing is that you won't be able to play multiplayer until October 1st. Which I don't have a problem with. GTA V is going to be huge (only 16 players online) so it'll be fun to explore a little in single player before hitting online.

I seriously can not wait to play this game.

So apparently GTA V and GTA Online are two seperate things but GTA Online is included with every copy of GTA V. Thing is that you won't be able to play multiplayer until October 1st. Which I don't have a problem with. GTA V is going to be huge (only 16 players online) so it'll be fun to explore a little in single player before hitting online.

I didn't know that, not that I don't mind just I was really looking forward to hitting the online play with my brothers day one of release. Oh well it is as you said we can get to play the awesome single player before the online play which looks fantastic!!

• 2 weeks later...