GTA V: Latest News and Information [Latest Trailers Added]

Shirσ

Ah yes the good old riots. There is always a new way and technique to go about mass slaughter but one of my personal favorites is either running over as many people with a bike and watch them fly into the air or rocket launcher bi-rage.

Could not have summed it up better myself. This is will be a great game. Story is good but latley I find myself a lover of Online multiplayer. So I hope it has a good online like GT4 Did.

• 8 months later...

I would be great if they added horses, what with red dead and all it would be pretty bad ass in multiplayer free roam.

also, I would love to see more objectives to free roam online as opposed to everyone just shooting the crap outta each other once they spawn. Persistent gangs, map control etc would be awesome!

I would be great if they added horses, what with red dead and all it would be pretty bad ass in multiplayer free roam.

also, I would love to see more objectives to free roam online as opposed to everyone just shooting the crap outta each other once they spawn. Persistent gangs, map control etc would be awesome!

Good luck getting peta to leave you alone if you have a game where you can shoot animals in a modern day setting lol, I remember them saying that you can import your gang from max payne 3 into gta v so I guess there will be gang and territory based multiplayer modes as well.

• 1 month later...