shyguysteve

Broly the legendary super saiyan VS The HULK

Green monsters fight  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Green monsters fight

• the Hulk
    • Broly
    • its a draw

I'll have to go with Broly on this one too =) Hulk might be able to smash stuff but Broly can just look at it and it explodes or turns to ash lol

Edited by Dark_Angel13

Different universe, different power level. Brolly would be as a god in any universe other than the DB one. The Hulk may get stronger as he gets angrier, but he still has physical limits. Brolly survived a planet exploding in his face when he was a baby... There's really no contest. The only times Brolly has lost were when several of the other DBZ characters (who are rather godlike in their own power) combined their powers to defeat him. therefore, The Hulk would get pwned.

• Like 1

I think everybody already pointed out the pro's of being Broly in a fight between the two of them. So all i will say is Broly will dominate that fight. Nuf' said.

I don't think the Hulk would have a chance. Broly would disintegrate him before he even appeared before him lol.

This exactly, one use of omega blaster would leave nothing left of the hulk, save his shorts due to this being the dbz universe of indestructible clothing

Broly, not that i'm a big fan of him but...lets be honest it wouldn't be much of a fight maybe half of a seconds worth seriously broly would obliterate hulk 

Broly, unless he toys with hulk for long period of time. Then hulk with just keep getting angrier and the angrier the hulk gets the stronger the hulk gets. So if it comes to that maybe he'll be stronger than broly. Though I highly doubt it.

• Like 1

Never thought about it. But it's like so hard to imagine. The only way to do this is compare all the too dawga. Hulk vs brolly vs Superman vs goku. We all know from screw attacks analysis Superman beats goku. And we know goku beats brolly. So the real question is between Superman and hulk. So if hulk can defeat Superman than he can defeat brolly. But if he can't we are left if inconclusive results. I feel hulk can defeat Superman in the long run so yeah hulk totally beats brolly.

• Like 1

It's an awkward question, it's already been said that the human version of Bruce Banner tried to kill himself and the 'Hulk' wouldn't let him die and Hulk also seems to get stronger the more determined he is not to mention his fast regeneration cells. Now to Broly, yeah he was born with a super high power capable of withstanding an exploding planet but his transformation uses up energy - probably alot too even though he seems to get stronger against stronger opponents as the fight goes on.

I'd like to edge it to Hulk but I think the fight would eventually go to Broly simply because he's a Saiyan and they're so damn durable on top of their strength level.

I think hulk is marginally smarter the Brolly so, using cunning Hulk asks Brolly to a game of chess and while Brolly tries to work out what chess is, Hulk snaps his neck.

Or as a second possibility Hulk ends up wondering how to play chess as part of his cunning plan and never actually meets Brolly.

Now blow for blow it would be amazing but i think the hulk would win that round. Flying around teleporting Broli but hulk is smart if your dealing with mind of bruce banner. Planetary destruction Broli of course. Broli would win