shyguysteve

Green monsters fight  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Green monsters fight

• the Hulk
    • Broly
    • its a draw

Ok guys another fantasy fight for ya.

These two characters are the very definition of "mean in green".

while broly was killed in DBZ movie (Broly the second coming) the hulk has always been subdued via put to sleep, force calmed by the mind of the hulks inner man bruce banner, or seeing his loved ones.

if these two green glowing monsters met and started fighting who would win?

the hulk constantly heals and has no control of his rage fighting someone he doesn't know.

broly only gets stronger as he remains in his 2nd stage of power (when he's super buff) and also has no control of his rage.

the hulk can jump really high, broly can fly.

side note these guys are very similar, they both start out as pretty average weak looking fellows, but pis em off, and you just guaranteed your own murder.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Broly for sure!

Hulk doesn't have a chance against him.

I mean Broly can destroy planets so it wouldn't be hard for him to finish Hulk with 1 shot.

There are a lot of fact why Broly would win against Hulk ...:

• Broly can fly,so Hulk can never reach him even with his mega jump.
  • He his way faster than Hulk.
  • Broly can teleport anywhere.
  • He can destroy things even while powering up.(rock smashing,earth shaking,water flooding etc..)

Broly for sure!

Hulk doesn't have a chance against him.

I mean Broly can destroy planets so it wouldn't be hard for him to finish Hulk with 1 shot.

There are a lot of fact why Broly would win against Hulk ...:

• Broly can fly,so Hulk can never reach him even with his mega jump.
  • He his way faster than Hulk.
  • Broly can teleport anywhere.
  • He can destroy things even while powering up.(rock smashing,earth shaking,water flooding etc..)

Fair points, I just don't see broly thinking of such an obvious plan. To avoid then strike. or just blow up the planet beneath Hulks feet.

The Hulk has extremely fast regeneration, can do fine in space, and can take planet-busting attacks as he is near impervious to lots of sh*t. Many people don't know anything about the Hulk beyond stuff in movies.

Really this is the same kind of talk as Goku vs Hulk, where people use the argument of the person blowing up the planet and teleporting away to somewhere else. It's a tie as neither will be able to beat the other

The Hulk has extremely fast regeneration, can do fine in space, and can take planet-busting attacks as he is near impervious to lots of sh*t. Many people don't know anything about the Hulk beyond stuff in movies.

Really this is the same kind of talk as Goku vs Hulk, where people use the argument of the person blowing up the planet and teleporting away to somewhere else. It's a tie as neither will be able to beat the other

The hulk does heal fast, but he also has to transform back. So broly could simply wait until he goes human, then flick him

• Like 1

Depends. I'd say Broly could win at the start if he went straight for the kill, otherwise Hulk wins if the fight is dragged out too long. Why? Well, Hulk only gets stronger the madder he gets and this means he can continue getting mad where he can theoretically beat...anyone if given enough time.

Depends. I'd say Broly could win at the start if he went straight for the kill, otherwise Hulk wins if the fight is dragged out too long. Why? Well, Hulk only gets stronger the madder he gets and this means he can continue getting mad where he can theoretically beat...anyone if given enough time.

I think you're forgetting it's the exact same for Broly. The longer he stays in his form the stronger he gets as well.

• Like 1

To be honest saiyans are pretty much unbeatable, because the only anyone who isn't a saiyan could have a hope in hell of beating a saiyan would be to place MAJOR limitations on the saiyan, but I don't think the same could be said for Broly, since he survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta by creating an energy shield, hell even King Vegeta ordered his execution for being too powerful as an infant.