first movie you've seen at the theaters?

shyguysteve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it was Toy Story 2. Every time I get really fucked up and watch it the beginning bugs me out like it feels like I'm literally in the theater watching it as a 2-3 year old again it's very hard to explain. The part with Buzz that ends up being revealed as simply Rex playing the video game. The same thing happened to me a while ago when I was watching the intro to Justice League too, you know with the super heroic music and the super scrappy 3d cg. Batman TAS, Pinky and the Brain and Ed Edd n Eddy did this to me too with their intros. It's almost like an out of body experience but not really it's very hard to explain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JJex said:

I think one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, maybe the second one? That's my earliest memory of going to a movie theater but I'm sure I had gone to movies younger than that haha

A Pirates of the Caribbean movie was where I had my first "date" date... at least the movie was fun, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...