How was your Halloween?

Monad-Gnostis

I don't think I'm going to be doing much of anything tonight, Put a note on the door (Sorry no Candy) Turn off on the lights and put on my maid costume for the heck of it. We have Halloween fireworks but I honestly don't care for going to anything like that alone. My only two friends don't wanna go with me cause I already live in town and can see it from my front yard but I wont be looking at all cause things like that are not enjoyable alone to me.

I had a lot of fun passing out candy to the trick or treaters. We had so many! I had to convince Mal to go get more candy after a couple of hours.

As for my costume. I admit to being a little lazy, I painted myself all pale, and strapped my netbook to my arm and I was an android with a vocal processor malfunction :P As with at work... the talking computer was a real hit with the kids.

I had a lot of fun passing out candy to the trick or treaters. We had so many! I had to convince Mal to go get more candy after a couple of hours.

As for my costume. I admit to being a little lazy, I painted myself all pale, and strapped my netbook to my arm and I was an android with a vocal processor malfunction :P As with at work... the talking computer was a real hit with the kids.

That's hilarious!!!!!

Well, we had a party in Spanish class for Dia del Muertes *Day of the Dead*. We all brought a picture of someone who has died that meant something to us and we party and made an alter and ate lots of mexican sweets!

So my day was fun!!

We don't celebrate halloween to the point of trick or treating here,lol people walking around at night, alone knocking on doors dressed as spiderman asking for candy would probably just drive the murder toll/ violent crime rate even higher, we do get sales, parties and funny ads though.

well apparently instead I went to my brothers and he tried to get me drunk, the Beer he gave me was piss and the vodka tasted like nail polish, so I bought some pop for mixing and it was "better" then I got a bit tipsy. We were late for the fireworks and they were super lame. The second I got there it was over. I wanted to take my token picture of Halloween as fireworks but all I got was was shit http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/304/e/b/halloween_night_by_sanzolover-d4eo4k9.jpg So I took my brother out for dinner, My mother the manger got mad that I took booze in. I told her she could just dump it out but she didn't. So me and my brother walked to shoppers drug mart, looked around a bit and I went home. I'm pretty much sober now

We don't celebrate halloween to the point of trick or treating here,lol people walking around at night, alone knocking on doors dressed as spiderman asking for candy would probably just drive the murder toll/ violent crime rate even higher, we do get sales, parties and funny ads though.

...Thats seems kinda miserable actually, sorry?