Batman VS Ironman (Fantasy Fight)

shyguysteve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well this is a tough decision. Both Batman and Iron Man are strong having their own type of gadgets. Iron Man has the advantage of flight and can also shoot lasers. But Batman has got gadgets to counter Iron Man's abilities, not to mention his awesome brain. Batman is also a skilled Martial Artist and can attack from a distance with his certain gadgets. So my vote goes to Batman, I think he will win.

Just a couple things that people might be forgetting. So one, Ironman has a suit of armor that Batman cant really get through. And two, Ironman is also very smart, after all he created his suit and can fight off people with superior weapons just with creativity. So unless someone can prove that Batman has a way to destroy the suit, then he cannot truely defeat Ironman

Just a couple things that people might be forgetting. So one, Ironman has a suit of armor that Batman cant really get through. And two, Ironman is also very smart, after all he created his suit and can fight off people with superior weapons just with creativity. So unless someone can prove that Batman has a way to destroy the suit, then he cannot truely defeat Ironman

Completely agree here. Batman will have a lot of trouble with Iron Man if he can't deal with his suit. But knowing Batman, he would probably come up with a virus or something and hack into Iron Man's system making the suit less threatening.

For one you can't say Batman is smarter than Iron Man. Batman is rich sure, and knows some good strategy, but lets not forget Tony Stark is a freaking genius! Not only is Tony Stark rich but HE BUILT EVERYTHING HE USES! Batman buys his gadgets and puts them together, where at Tony Stark actually makes the technology and makes stuff from scratch. No contest really Iron Man wins. People like Batman ok cool, but really Batman faces crazies in funny clothes and Iron Man fights so much more. And Tony Stark has so many different suits for all different situations. So in a even fight both knowing who they'd go against Iron Man wins. Tony Stark has far more intelligence than Bruce Wayne.

For one you can't say Batman is smarter than Iron Man. Batman is rich sure, and knows some good strategy, but lets not forget Tony Stark is a freaking genius! Not only is Tony Stark rich but HE BUILT EVERYTHING HE USES! Batman buys his gadgets and puts them together, where at Tony Stark actually makes the technology and makes stuff from scratch. No contest really Iron Man wins. People like Batman ok cool, but really Batman faces crazies in funny clothes and Iron Man fights so much more. And Tony Stark has so many different suits for all different situations. So in a even fight both knowing who they'd go against Iron Man wins. Tony Stark has far more intelligence than Bruce Wayne.

We are talking about who would outsmart another in a battle. Being more intelligent than someone in science and being able to outsmart him in tactics are two different things. Tony Stark is an engineer, he is expert at building and inventing things. But Batman is a detective and a tactician. So, it's obvious that he would outsmart Iron man.

Also, I agree with u that Iron man's different suits for different situations will give him full dominance over Batman. But it won't be for his brain rather for his brawn.

We are talking about who would outsmart another in a battle. Being more intelligent than someone in science and being able to outsmart him in tactics are two different things. Tony Stark is an engineer, he is expert at building and inventing things. But Batman is a detective and a tactician. So, it's obvious that he would outsmart Iron man.

Also, I agree with u that Iron man's different suits for different situations will give him full dominance over Batman. But it won't be for his brain rather for his brawn.

I disagree with you that Batman would be a better tactician. For one, in several of Marvel's Timelines IronMan is in fact the leader / founder of The Avengers. I know batman is clever, but it usually isn't something that is thought out before hand. Imo batman is the one who usually makes a plan, it fails and then he rushes in and comes up with a last minute solution. To me that isn't being a good tactician but more so thinking on his feet. Not to mention usually batman only has to out smart a few enemies. Again on just a scale level as to what they face batman faces the smaller scale battles. Where as Iron Man, comes up against alien invasions that strive to take over the entire world. Where as usually for batman it's only related to Gotham City.

Iron Man actually has experience at being a tactician, fighting large scale battles, coordinating teams of heroes, coordinating S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as leading the Avengers. So i don't think you can merely say Stark is an engineer and that's where is intelligence rests. because that clearly isn't the case. Especially if you go into the Civil War Arc, where Ironman (Tony Stark) is leading one of the sides in this epic war.

I think people tend to over estimate batman. yes we all love batman, but honestly Batman never lead the Justice league. Batman isn't this master tactician everyone is making him out to be.

He is a clever thinker and fast on his feet.

Iron Man honestly has Batman beat both in brains and brawn.

This is a really one sided match. Then again, Superman never really beat Batman in their fights either iirc and I believe Superman could take Iron Man.

It's just Batman is an ordinary human with a few gadgets and enough money to do what he wants. I don't think he could punch hard enough to make Iron Man feel it. Though if a big metal suit hit an ordinary human it could likely kill him. Not to mention the jet packs etc, which allow Iron Man to fly and move around much faster than Batman.

As far as brains, Tony Starkk is about as smart as you can get in US comics.

I have to say it would be Ironman even if Batman managed to some how damage the suit Tony Stark is wearing he dose have a crap load of back up suits that he can have auto piloted to him for all occasions including the hulk buster suit. Which as the name suggests he built to take down the Hulk, being that batman is basically a martal arts expert in a bullet proof vest with a few neat toys, I dont think that will cut it.

Oh and an EMP will barely even slow him down as I'm sure the suits built after the mk V suit could be rebooted in under 10 sec rather than the 6 min reboot time of the first suits.

Oh and an EMP will barely even slow him down as I'm sure the suits built after the mk V suit could be rebooted in under 10 sec rather than the 6 min reboot time of the first suits.

I would just like to point out that the suits use wireless transmissions. That means that it has some kind of antenna somewhere in it that leads to the main computers. When an EMP hits, it goes to those antenna like a beacon and fries computers, which is why cars wont start after being EMP'd. So same thing with the suits, unless they can repair themselves.

I would just like to point out that the suits use wireless transmissions. That means that it has some kind of antenna somewhere in it that leads to the main computers. When an EMP hits, it goes to those antenna like a beacon and fries computers, which is why cars wont start after being EMP'd. So same thing with the suits, unless they can repair themselves.

To an extent the suits can pretty much repair them selves as well as help to heal its user if injured. Also the reason why a car doesn't start after being hit by an EMP, is because the blast goes through the car and fries the electrical parts. Really has nothing to do with antenna, an EMP blast would pretty much just penetrate through almost everything like an invisible wave.

Superman would probably sweep the floor with Iron Man, unless Tony Stark made some Kryptaniote (which i can't spell) powered suit.

• 2 weeks later...