Batman VS Ironman (Fantasy Fight)

shyguysteve

We should all know who these characters are right? secret identities, allies and more.

They're both handsome, dark haired, white guys, with no super powers. Both of them are rich beyond belief and both have some pretty cool toys designed to impress women and kick ass.

who do you think would win if they met each other and wanted to see which billion air pretty boy had the better gear??

they're both smart but batman is the real detective, and ironman has the better tech.

and you can compare them by the movies (live-action) or the animated series and stuff.

(they could have already fought in the comics but i don't know about that)

thoughts & opinions?

We should all know who these characters are right? secret identities, allies and more.

They're both handsome, dark haired, white guys, with no super powers. Both of them are rich beyond belief and both have some pretty cool toys designed to impress women and kick ass.

who do you think would win if they met each other and wanted to see which billion air pretty boy had the better gear??

they're both smart but batman is the real detective, and ironman has the better tech.

and you can compare them by the movies (live-action) or the animated series and stuff.

(they could have already fought in the comics but i don't know about that)

thoughts & opinions?

Something like this doesn't belong in the Anime/Manga section.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't check beforehand, this is in the Cartoon subsection. I apologize Steve.

I would say that unless Batman knows that he will be fighting Ironman, then he'll be wrecked. Batman has only gear for anti-personnel. He cant deal with something armored better than a tank. However, if he was prepared then he could just pop an EMP and no biggie

I fully agree with you there, if Batman knew that he was going to fight Ironman then he would probably wipe the floor with him I mean it's Batman were talking about here the worlds greatest detective. Even if it was a surprise I'm pretty sure he would come up with some way to escape so he can go and prepare.

Even if Ironman is pretty awesome and nearly as smart as Batman this has to go to Batman cause he wold probably find someway to mess with Ironmans suite.

• 1 month later...
I fully agree with you there, if Batman knew that he was going to fight Ironman then he would probably wipe the floor with him I mean it's Batman were talking about here the worlds greatest detective. Even if it was a surprise I'm pretty sure he would come up with some way to escape so he can go and prepare.

Even if Ironman is pretty awesome and nearly as smart as Batman this has to go to Batman cause he wold probably find someway to mess with Ironmans suite.

How can you escape something that can fly and bust through any walls? Also, he can shoot freaking lasers! So thats why I said that unless batman can disable the suit freaking fast, then it would be a no go and batman would be wrecked. Punching a suit of armor wont do much

• 3 weeks later...

Iron Man would win the initial battle. However, if the fight were in Marvel's pre super hero registration Batman would use his dective skills to learn Iron Man's true identity and reveal it to the world thus completly defeating Iron Man.

Post registration Batman would destroy Iron Man in the second fight because he would have had time to plan.

Neither of these options would matter, however, because Batman's utility belt has a gadget for every possibility. Plus as everyone who has read the "War Games" story line of Batman knows; he has a plan for every possibility and is always creating more.

So when all is said and done:

Batman WINS!!!!