Jump to content
Talena Mae

Random Talk.

Recommended Posts

I kinda miss the chatbox too, on the home page of Kametsu, it was very convenient and doing better job in getting people closer together imo. I became friends with many members here because of it! I know we have threads for that, but imagine if we had both. D: Plus, I miss wiping the floor with Kam members in arcade games that were around, too. @_@ *flexes* We also had groups that were free or you needed invitation for them, like guys only and girls only groups and you couldn't see contents if you weren't a member. Those were fun too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oblivia said:

I kinda miss the chatbox too, on the home page of Kametsu, it was very convenient and doing better job in getting people closer together imo. I became friends with many members here because of it! I know we have threads for that, but imagine if we had both. D: Plus, I miss wiping the floor with Kam members in arcade games that were around, too. @_@ *flexes* We also had groups that were free or you needed invitation for them, like guys only and girls only groups and you couldn't see contents if you weren't a member. Those were fun too!

We have the IRC channel which is basically the same thing as a shoutbox. A big chatroom of members of the community. It's also my only form of communication these days (as-in I don't use WLM/Skype/YIM etc).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Koby said:

We have the IRC channel which is basically the same thing as a shoutbox. A big chatroom of members of the community. It's also my only form of communication these days (as-in I don't use WLM/Skype/YIM etc).

I knew you would mention this :D, but I am one of those people who rarely uses IRC channels, and having shoutbox just made everything easier, everything you like in one place, place that always seemed a little warmer to me than those channels. Goes without saying, I like the current Kametsu, too. Of course, life is one of the factors that pushed some members away I guess, including me. Can't be a part of anime world as much as before. x.X

 

Edit: Aww this bring backs memories https://web.archive.org/web/20111014051049/http://forums.kametsu.com/ (pfff I sound like grandpa and his youth stories)

Edited by Oblivia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I half-assed started working on a version of that theme for this software but I never finished it... Gotta a lot of redesigning to do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's cool, I really like the new design and everything, but that link just made me remember a whole different, socially awkward stage in my life. Those were interesting times and I'm really glad I found this place and made so many friends.  I really should log in here more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, idl12 said:

That's cool, I really like the new design and everything, but that link just made me remember a whole different, socially awkward stage in my life. Those were interesting times and I'm really glad I found this place and made so many friends.  I really should log in here more.

This was what it was up to so far:

 

d8KIBuT.png

 

Not liking the navigation bit though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good to me, the only thing noticeable  in my eyes about the navigation  is the font styling, it kind of just blends in with the rest of the page instead of drawing your attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2016 at 1:42 PM, Predaking-117 said:

Carrie Fisher has passed away. And now I feel even more terrible. :(

Still currently feel unsure for myself of what lead to cause that during the flight home for L.A. Going need to try to look up the article carefully...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been here around 7 years since c-w. And now I don't go here much because I think I get out more and attending to school. I guess going out is a most important thing and socialize with other people for real also.

 

And I happen to miss the community.

Edited by Green Dragoon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...